(1) What difficulty levels and game versions have you played the scenario on?
1.4.0 (windows build) Normal
(2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10)
1 (I've lost only few units, say 7 or 8 at the most) and pretty easy with 850 gold in stash... (at the end of the campaign my stash was 2352!!!)
the previos scenario (sir Gerrick's death) I last 19 rounds.
(3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives?
clear. Could it be clearer if it would be specified to kill the enemy leader.
I quote TMoiy: Why is the lich named "Mal Feras" instead of "Mal M'Brin?"
(4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario?
Clear and pretty entertaining.
(5) What were your major challenges in meeting the objectives of the scenario?
reach the northern villages.
I beat the lich in 16 turns out of 60.
(6) How fun do you think the scenario is? (1-10)
7... too easy, though.
The easiest FINAL scenario I've ever played.
(7) What, if any, are changes you would have made to the scenario to make it more fun?
better AI. If you let the AI send units to the north-east and north-west path, with the aim to surround the city from north, east and west... it would be more strategic.. and thus enjoyable (IMHO).
here is the replay:
Chuck Norris' watch displays only an hour. Yours.