(1) What difficulty levels and game versions have you played the scenario on?
- Easy, 1.1.2a
(2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10)
- 1, extremely easy... I think I might restart the campaign in medium difficulty, since it seems I'm not newbie enough to be challenged by it anymore
(3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives?
- It was weird seeing a Dark Mage in the middle of the map when no mention is made of him, ever.
- I was aware of the need to get the elf chick to Mebrin's village, but which village is it?!? no way to tell... oh wait, of course it's the one with all the expensive landscaping
I guess you can't change the name from 'Village' to 'Mebrin's Village' in the editor, otherwise that would be the thing to do.
(4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario?
- The dark mage's line when he dies is a bit odd. It's not odd that he's happy to be free, but calling us my friends just rings a little off.
(5) What were your major challenges in meeting the objectives of the scenario?
- Well I initially recruited a MASSIVE army of like 30 cavalries (I continue to have crazy amounts of gold, 1148 to begin this map) expecting some kind of fight. I found a dark mage with 3 skeletons and later a bandit leader who kept running around grabbing villages and managed to recruit a grand total of ONE poacher before my 30-40 cavalries and elves trampled him. Si I would say my biggest challenge was clicking on each guy in my army and moving them all, it was a lot of work!
(6) How fun do you think the scenario is? (1-10)
- 7, the story itself is fun but the map is just way too easy.. even in a tutorial / beginner campaign you expect the difficulty to be raised a BIT between maps.
(7) What, if any, are changes you would have made to the scenario to make it more fun?
- harder, more bandits, more undead, more dialog from thankful dark-mage guy