Is that it???/Vote Part 2

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Lets see who will win the Vote in Part two!!!!

Poll ended at October 15th, 2005, 10:23 am

Elves(1st in Part 1)
44%
Dwarves(Defender)
No votes
LOyalists/Humans
56%
Other Races...
No votes

Total votes: 9

dark_whitecleou625

Is that it???/Vote Part 2

Post by dark_whitecleou625 »

When I am finished the underground pool of the undead campaign, I saw a flash of lightning and the underground pool replay box showed and then!!!!,,,,,,THE END!!!!!! Is that it??? Is that the finish of the undead campaign... Unbelievable!! I cant Imagine!!!! I think im lacking some scenarios or a part of the scenario!!! Im dissatisfied...
Please....I would like to appreciate to those who will mail me at dark_cleou93@yahoo.com something about WESNOTH!!!
dtw

Post by dtw »

ummmmm
Signature dropped due to use of img tag
scott

Post by scott »

What the hell does your poll mean?
Hope springs eternal.
Wesnoth acronym guide.
Quentin

Post by Quentin »

and does the poll have something to do with your post??
When I am finished the underground pool of the undead campaign, I saw a flash of lightning and the underground pool replay box showed and then!!!!,,,,,,THE END!!!!!! Is that it??? Is that the finish of the undead campaign... Unbelievable!! I cant Imagine!!!! I think im lacking some scenarios or a part of the scenario!!! Im dissatisfied...
aelius

Post by aelius »

The Dark Hordes is unfinished, and it's author, Circon, has been absent for a while. Unfortunate, as it's interesting the play the undead in a campaign, and a finished one would be nice. I believe that someone was asking around in the Scenario and Campaign Development forum for a new maintainer for it...

-b.
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever. - Antoine de Saint Exupery (of course)
Taurus
Inactive Developer

Post by Taurus »

aelius wrote:The Dark Hordes is unfinished, and it's author, Circon, has been absent for a while. Unfortunate, as it's interesting the play the undead in a campaign, and a finished one would be nice. I believe that someone was asking around in the Scenario and Campaign Development forum for a new maintainer for it...

-b.
Well actually, I was thinking of making an undead campaign branch of the main campain in "Northern Rebirth". In level 4 you have an option weither to betray your friends and join the undead, or stay with your friends and attack the undead. For now I closed up that end with having one of your frinds kill you as soon as you turn trator but I was thinking of oppening it up again once I get the main scenario finished. Let me know what you all think.

Oh, about the poll, maby he was trying to kill two birds with one stone ;)
Creater of the campaign, "Northern Rebirth"

Compleater of the campaign, "Son of the Black Eye"
aelius

Post by aelius »

Taurus, I'm all in favour of campaigns branching. The more choices in a campaign that have real consequences, the better the story, in my opinion.

- b.
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever. - Antoine de Saint Exupery (of course)
dark_whitecleou625

Post by dark_whitecleou625 »

Thats why the Post name is Is that it?/Vote whose in part two....I dont want to use more pages in the forum!!!! But, Ill just wait for new campaigns...
Please....I would like to appreciate to those who will mail me at dark_cleou93@yahoo.com something about WESNOTH!!!
Dacyn

Post by Dacyn »

dark_whitecleou625 wrote:That
The Evil Grammar Police will arrest you for an indefinite pronoun antecedent!
dark_whitecleou625 wrote:Vote whose in part two
do you mean "who's"?
And that still doesn't explain what we are voting for... the faction we like best to play with? There were polls on this already IIRC...
dark_whitecleou625 wrote:I dont want to use more pages in the forum!
Don't worry about that... most topics should only be about 1 page long. :) So combining two topics will make a confusing 2 or 3 page topic, instead of 2 decent-sized 1-page ones :wink:
Anyway, the forum seems to be proud of the number of posts:
Our users have posted a total of 87982 articles
:)
Ankka

Post by Ankka »

Dacyn wrote: Anyway, the forum seems to be proud of the number of posts:
Our users have posted a total of 87982 articles
:)
Not even 100,000 yet? Lower than I thought.