Forgotten Legends

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Atreides

Forgotten Legends

Post by Atreides »

Could not find an extant thread for this era.

Some bugs I found: Native faction's Acrobat and Sky have a boomerang sound that was not working because the sound file was hatchet.org. LOL I must have a look at that web site...<grin> It should of course have been hatchet.wav! (similar for the miss files)

A neat era so far. I did not do well with the Natives in my first attempt but that must be my fault because the computer is doing quite well with them. ;)
--
Any typos are the fault of my laptop keyboard!

Jarom
Location: Green Isle, Irdya or Poland, Earth - I'm not quite sure

Re: Forgotten Legends

Post by Jarom »

I also had problems with natives, being told to play them in similar manner to Northerners helped a bit though. Also, Shamans perform very well in certain circumstances.

Atreides

Re: Forgotten Legends

Post by Atreides »

More sound errors:

Dryad's (all 3 lvls) charm has a beautiful hit sound (4 of them!) but when it misses it is silent which is no fun. So I added shadow.ogg (a sound file from the era) which is perfect as a sort of aborted/failed charm sound.

The creepers (l1,2) are silent because the sound files reference squishy-hit/miss.ogg That file no exeeest! They exist as .wav's of course <grin>
--
Any typos are the fault of my laptop keyboard!