Swamplings for 1.14

Review and rate user-made single and multiplayer campaigns and scenarios.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Araslav

Re: Swamplings for 1.14

Post by Araslav »

Thank you for Swampling. I enjoy it.
In Thunderstruck, I receive a message when I kill the last enemy. Most villages then return to neutral ownership.
All my units are then run together.
When I reach turn 30, I am told that I was defeated because all the enemy were not killed.
What am I missing?

Tilz

Post by Tilz »

I also have the same problem with Thunderstruck

Dugi

Post by Dugi »

commandeur wrote:
September 14th, 2019, 8:11 pm
Thanks go Dugi for keeping this campaign alive. The humor and story are lots of fun.

I came here to report an image error that comes up at the start of Hammerheads and prevents the scenario from loading. "Image doesn't fit on canvas."
Condition 'as_int >=0' failed at /Users/vic/src/wesnoth/wesnoth/src/gui/core/canvas.cpp:1041 in function 'dimension_validation.' Extra development information: Image 'portraits/orcs/grunt-6.png', x = -73.

I'm playing version 1.2.0h of the Swamplings on an iPad.
That is a bug in the iOS port. The game shouldn't crash if a picture is too large. I have replaced that specific picture by one that is of the same size than the one not shown before it. You can update the add-on to get it fixed.

Araslav wrote:
October 31st, 2019, 11:06 pm
Thank you for Swampling. I enjoy it.
In Thunderstruck, I receive a message when I kill the last enemy. Most villages then return to neutral ownership.
All my units are then run together.
When I reach turn 30, I am told that I was defeated because all the enemy were not killed.
What am I missing?
The scenario should be won unconditionally when you bring Zslap to 0 hitpoints. The only conceivable way you might not win is if the event execution crashes for some reasons (a change in wesnoth 1.14 has caused petty errors that could be ignored before to completely break scenarios in some cases). That would show an error message with semitransparent black background on the top left corner of the screen. Did something like that happen?

Poison

Post by Poison »

I have the same problem in thunderstruck, here's the error message: