Legend of the Invincibles

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Which of these units you find worth advancing and gearing heavily? Unpopular ones will be reworked.

Prophet
21%
Reaper
12%
Scythemaster
8%
Shadowalker
7%
Shadow Prince
8%
Siege Troll
5%
Sky Goblin
2%
Snow Hunter
8%
Soul Shooter
2%
Swordmaster
12%
Troll Boulderlobber
1%
Warlock
10%
Werewolf Rider
2%
Zombie Rider
3%

Total votes: 241

white_haired_uncle

Re: Legend of the Invincibles

Post by white_haired_uncle »

Decided to try Affably Evil. Being lazy, I pointed it at LotI_beta. It didn't work, as NEUTRAL_SIDE is no longer defined.
Speak softly, and carry Doombringer.
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

white_haired_uncle wrote: February 20th, 2019, 12:07 am Decided to try Affably Evil. Being lazy, I pointed it at LotI_beta. It didn't work, as NEUTRAL_SIDE is no longer defined.
Fixed that one too in the update.

It's too impractical to keep all related add-ons updated and working with the LotI beta at the same time as the normal LotI. This issue wasn't a big deal, because the effect of that macro was replaced by core functionality, but some others might not be so easy to keep working with both.
StellarStar

Post by StellarStar »

This happend when my elvish assaissn leveled up on the AIs turn
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
white_haired_uncle

General thoughts after finishing both parts.

Part one on easy was pretty much trivial. With a few restarts, I (a pretty bad player) could get through without ever losing a geared unit. I think this is perfect. It is just right for the player who is more interested in exploring and crafting and such than challenging battles.

Part two on easy was anything but (for me). When I first played it some months ago, I quit because I thought it was just stupidly insanely nasty, because....
Spoiler:

That said, if you don't like that sort of thing, one of the chapters gets very old very fast.

It is also quite challenging when
Spoiler:
Near the end there's a level with lots of portals. I'm not sure if it is possible to complete. Not that it's hard, I just couldn't find a way out after I had cleared everything.

After that is a level where you battle black souls. I can't see a way to finish this in the turns allowed. I could advance a hex every couple turns, but the wall of enemies was just too much to slog through.

And then the last scenario I found trivial, probably because I spent an earlier chapter levelling up lots of units. I would have preferred to be allowed to finish off the invaders.

If I had three wishes...

1) More focus on crafting, less on dumb luck. I'd rather have items harder to come by, but have my choice of which items to acquire.

2) A submenu that shows the "special" (the ones that combine with others) items that you possess, along with their location, listed by group. Later in the game it becomes hard to track all that stuff to make sure you're making the best usage thereof. If not, at least making the naming conventions consistent would be a big help (most of them, like the King or Dark items are, but stuff like the Cloak of the Pale Rider and the Angel's Ring???).

3) Never use the third wish.
dabber

Post by dabber »

* I look for two or three demon traits - conviction, cold attacks and maybe frail tide. Even that is too complicated - my enemy scanning steps are simply 1) conviction 2) cold attacks 3) be careful with any of my people outside the power buf group (Legacy of Kings, stuff like that). I played through it once with their conviction trait reduced to 15 (instead of 25) and felt I didn't need to scan for those enemies - I scanned for cold, but not with extreme attention.
* Start of chapter 10 is really really hard. For me, extensive and expensive crafting is critical. Almost no equipment against demons is just debilitating.
* The only way I can do the portal level is to put map labels on every portal showing where it goes.
* Interesting. I slaughtered that level, even leaving a couple behind to constantly kill what the portal spawned. But I didn't use orcs either, and the intent is to use orcs.
* End of the World is way too easy. I need to submit all the changes I've coded that make it more challenging on hard.
Whiskeyjack

Post by Whiskeyjack »

white_haired_uncle wrote: February 22nd, 2019, 12:39 amIt is also quite challenging when
Spoiler:
I'm not quite sure what the best solution to this would be. I always felt, this was mainly balanced around the assumption that
Spoiler:
Edit: Bug report: I restarted episode II and got a staff drop in scenario one. When Lethalia picked up her staff in scenario two she did not drop the first one to the floor (so she kept both staves). Free 40% magic damage + some resistances is quite a big boost. Also, one of my recruited undead received the "loyal" thingy around its health bar but did not have the trait.
Under blood-red skies, an old man sits
In the ruins of Carthage - contemplating prophecy.
SerinoKing

Post by SerinoKing »

I love this game haha I have one problem tho. I gave Mario the unholy Hunger potion. I got him to around 225 hp. When he became Duke, he still had that. On next scenario, When defending Ogria again, he was down to 90!! Can I get this fixed?
Whiskeyjack

Post by Whiskeyjack »

Hey SerinoKing,

that is probably the intended behavior. Potion effects last until the next time you AMLA.

I'd guess Mario got his first AMLA at that point?
StellarStar

Post by StellarStar »

The scenarios "Arctic Wastelands" and "Jungle Hell" are not fun. They are boring and tedious. It should be only the group spawns, or endless units not both- And the Demons should not be able to cross the terrain that is literally named impassable, unless Lethalia and Efraim could do it as well.
dabber

Post by dabber »

Personally, I like Arctic Wastelands. I wish the snowstorms were more randomized in time, but that's all.
Jungle Hell is hell, but it is also challenging. I have to be more careful in that scenario because I can get jumped out of the jungle.
Whiskeyjack

Post by Whiskeyjack »

If I find the time and motivation, I will give some more in-depth thoughts on items, but I feel like the amount of different items is currently too high.

In short: There are a lot of items which are completely obsolete or barely situationally useful with others being just straight up better (which wouldn't be a problem except for the crafting part I will get to next). Also it now seems very improbable to even complete a single set (let alone multiple) before a long and boring grind in Inferno (I am currently at the beginning of chapter 8 and the set I have the most items of is Eidolons - and there I have more breastplates (5) than all the other slots (3 all together in 2 slots!) combined), which again wouldn't be a problem except for the fact, that a lot of set items fall into the barely situationally useful category before you get the (almost) completed set (and in the case of Cunctators I'd hazard it's just always a mistake to equip that set...).

Crafting: If crafted items are not situational but simply stat bundles, they can very easily round out gears [which might be a good thing] but they also push down all other items with worse stats down the tier list [which isn't a good thing IMHO]. This is not a problem for price-heavy items, but the cheaper they come, the more problematic this gets. I think nerfing Lightning Agility for the high-movement-low-cost item was a step in the right direction, but Nighwalker falls into the same trap only much, much worse. It's incredibly cheap and has very strong stats. I currently run it on more than half my units.

I'd suggest one of three nerfs:
a) increase price and remove movement speed [result: boring but useful resistance bundle]
b) increase price and nerf resistances [result: simple alternative to Lightning Agility]
c) heavily increase the price [I don't think the item itself is a problem, but I'd put it somewhere in the price category of The Godless]
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

StellarStar wrote: February 21st, 2019, 10:08 am This happend when my elvish assaissn leveled up on the AIs turn
This is related to some of our reworks and that part of code probably looks quite different now.
white_haired_uncle wrote: February 22nd, 2019, 12:39 amPart two on easy was anything but (for me). When I first played it some months ago, I quit because I thought it was just stupidly insanely nasty, because....
Spoiler:
The demons were intentionally made difficult. There used to be more of them, but I replaced like a half of them with flies, living statues and other stuff.
white_haired_uncle wrote: February 22nd, 2019, 12:39 am It is also quite challenging when
Spoiler:
I have already mentioned that there should be less enemies and more items at the start of chapter 10. So you support this idea, I assume?
white_haired_uncle wrote: February 22nd, 2019, 12:39 am Near the end there's a level with lots of portals. I'm not sure if it is possible to complete. Not that it's hard, I just couldn't find a way out after I had cleared everything.
You simply have to explore all portals. The correct portal is always the last one. The enemies are quite trivial, so you should try to rush into as many portals as possible.
white_haired_uncle wrote: February 22nd, 2019, 12:39 am 1) More focus on crafting, less on dumb luck. I'd rather have items harder to come by, but have my choice of which items to acquire.
The randomness of drops is very important for replayability. New game means new assortment of items you get. You will always have some number of good ones and it's up to your creativity what you make of them.
white_haired_uncle wrote: February 22nd, 2019, 12:39 am 2) A submenu that shows the "special" (the ones that combine with others) items that you possess, along with their location, listed by group. Later in the game it becomes hard to track all that stuff to make sure you're making the best usage thereof. If not, at least making the naming conventions consistent would be a big help (most of them, like the King or Dark items are, but stuff like the Cloak of the Pale Rider and the Angel's Ring???).
There's going to be a remake of the inventory manipulation user interface, so some improvements of this type will be quite doable.

However, what is inconsistent between Cloak of the Pale Rider and Angel of Death's Ring? Both are related to Grim Reaper pretty obviously.

Whiskeyjack wrote: February 22nd, 2019, 7:53 pmBug report: I restarted episode II and got a staff drop in scenario one. When Lethalia picked up her staff in scenario two she did not drop the first one to the floor (so she kept both staves). Free 40% magic damage + some resistances is quite a big boost. Also, one of my recruited undead received the "loyal" thingy around its health bar but did not have the trait.
Do you happen to have a save file where it happens?
SerinoKing wrote: February 27th, 2019, 3:49 am I love this game haha I have one problem tho. I gave Mario the unholy Hunger potion. I got him to around 225 hp. When he became Duke, he still had that. On next scenario, When defending Ogria again, he was down to 90!! Can I get this fixed?
He was supposed to lose those potion effects already when he advanced to Sergeant. Now I am starting to get where the error is.
StellarStar wrote: February 28th, 2019, 5:25 pm The scenarios "Arctic Wastelands" and "Jungle Hell" are not fun. They are boring and tedious. It should be only the group spawns, or endless units not both- And the Demons should not be able to cross the terrain that is literally named impassable, unless Lethalia and Efraim could do it as well.
As you have surely seen, this campaign has a large variety of scenarios. Some of them are somewhat controversial, liked by some, hated by others. I have reworked some of the more hated ones, but these two don't seem to be particularly unpopular.
Whiskeyjack wrote: March 1st, 2019, 10:57 pm In short: There are a lot of items which are completely obsolete or barely situationally useful with others being just straight up better (which wouldn't be a problem except for the crafting part I will get to next). Also it now seems very improbable to even complete a single set (let alone multiple) before a long and boring grind in Inferno (I am currently at the beginning of chapter 8 and the set I have the most items of is Eidolons - and there I have more breastplates (5) than all the other slots (3 all together in 2 slots!) combined), which again wouldn't be a problem except for the fact, that a lot of set items fall into the barely situationally useful category before you get the (almost) completed set (and in the case of Cunctators I'd hazard it's just always a mistake to equip that set...).
I am running a poll on popularity of crafting recipes. Maybe I could do the same about item sets afterwards? The beta has code that allows having set effects that require only a certain number of items from the set rather than just requiring specific items. Do you think that could help with the difficulty to complete item sets? Or I could double the drop chance of items?

Btw, has someone figured out the story told by the lines below items in Eidolon's set?
Whiskeyjack wrote: March 1st, 2019, 10:57 pm Crafting: If crafted items are not situational but simply stat bundles, they can very easily round out gears [which might be a good thing] but they also push down all other items with worse stats down the tier list [which isn't a good thing IMHO]. This is not a problem for price-heavy items, but the cheaper they come, the more problematic this gets. I think nerfing Lightning Agility for the high-movement-low-cost item was a step in the right direction, but Nighwalker falls into the same trap only much, much worse. It's incredibly cheap and has very strong stats. I currently run it on more than half my units.

I'd suggest one of three nerfs:
a) increase price and remove movement speed [result: boring but useful resistance bundle]
b) increase price and nerf resistances [result: simple alternative to Lightning Agility]
c) heavily increase the price [I don't think the item itself is a problem, but I'd put it somewhere in the price category of The Godless]
I think I have buffed it because it was very unpopular. Recently. It seems I overdid it. I have nerfed the resists. I am afraid not to make it too weak again.
white_haired_uncle

Dugi wrote: March 4th, 2019, 9:18 pm I have already mentioned that there should be less enemies and more items at the start of chapter 10. So you support this idea, I assume?
Possibly. I don't know what the "right" answer would be, but at least some of the junior units should be allowed to live long enough to advance.
Dugi wrote: March 4th, 2019, 9:18 pm
white_haired_uncle wrote: February 22nd, 2019, 12:39 am Near the end there's a level with lots of portals. I'm not sure if it is possible to complete. Not that it's hard, I just couldn't find a way out after I had cleared everything.
You simply have to explore all portals. The correct portal is always the last one. The enemies are quite trivial, so you should try to rush into as many portals as possible.
After a couple dozen turns with all portals seen (not necessarily visited, I didn't track it on paper or anything), I gave one unit 1000 MP and just ran around randomly. I never found the way out.
white_haired_uncle wrote: February 22nd, 2019, 12:39 am 1) More focus on crafting, less on dumb luck. I'd rather have items harder to come by, but have my choice of which items to acquire.
The randomness of drops is very important for replayability. New game means new assortment of items you get. You will always have some number of good ones and it's up to your creativity what you make of them.
For me, replayability is about trying new strategies, such as distributing XP and items widely vs building up a core team of superheroes. If there's a lot of randomness, it's not really possible to determine whether an better/worse outcome is due to a superior/inferior strategy or just luck.
white_haired_uncle wrote: February 22nd, 2019, 12:39 am 2) A submenu that shows the "special" (the ones that combine with others) items that you possess, along with their location, listed by group. Later in the game it becomes hard to track all that stuff to make sure you're making the best usage thereof. If not, at least making the naming conventions consistent would be a big help (most of them, like the King or Dark items are, but stuff like the Cloak of the Pale Rider and the Angel's Ring???).
There's going to be a remake of the inventory manipulation user interface, so some improvements of this type will be quite doable.

However, what is inconsistent between Cloak of the Pale Rider and Angel of Death's Ring? Both are related to Grim Reaper pretty obviously.
I'm not sure if those are obvious or not to people who have some familiarity with the GR mythology. I would have guessed they were references to Clint Eastwood westerns (something I'm also not familiar with).
Whiskeyjack

Post by Whiskeyjack »

Dugi wrote: March 4th, 2019, 9:18 pmDo you happen to have a save file where it happens?
See attached file - Lethalia already has Staff of Crelanu. Now move her south-west so she gets into range of her staff. Had 100% reproducibility for me.
Edit: I just realized you might mean the loyal thing - I have no save for that one, could only look for a replay if that helps?
Dugi wrote: March 4th, 2019, 9:18 pmI am running a poll on popularity of crafting recipes. Maybe I could do the same about item sets afterwards? The beta has code that allows having set effects that require only a certain number of items from the set rather than just requiring specific items. Do you think that could help with the difficulty to complete item sets? Or I could double the drop chance of items?
Set bonuses, e.g. for completing (2) or (4) items or the like sound really nice and would be an improvement IMHO. I think two things should be kept in mind for a redesign though:
a) In a select few cases only taking a few items of a set is already useful (e.g., because you have a really strong item for other slot(s) and/or the bonuses are of no use to you (hp)).
b) More importantly, a couple very strong bonuses are slot-gated, especially in case of the sets giving bonus base attacks (Sceptre of the King and possibly (?) the Darkness set - only have the gloves right now). This should balance-wise be kept in mind (e.g., Kings only giving the second base attack for full set or something like that).
Also: Sometimes a single item has massive drawbacks (again: Armour of the Kings (-2 mp)). If I just took Crown and Ring of that set and got the basic attack (which I currently get via Armour + Crown) the bonus would be detached from the drawback.
Edit: Another thing that just came to mind [though I haven't fully thought this through]: Having set bonuses attached to number of items of a set might allow to add some more weapon variety to sets - a lot of them are bound to swords, but with such a system a set might, e.g., have a sword, a dagger, and a hammer [just examples, the only unit that comes to mind able to (ab)use this is Paladin via White Mage], so that more units can have access to sets besides Gloomy, Wisdom, and Grim Reaper.

About acquiring sets: My thoughts went more in a deterministic direction: Currently (on hard, so more enemies = more drops, to be transparent) I get so many item drops that items hidden on the map are a drop in the ocean (except very early on) and don't matter much. The only reason I actually bother to pick the out-of-the-way ones up is that I'm playing LotI too completionistic. Changing some of them to forced set drops would help in a big way and also make looking for hidden items meaningful again.
Also: When Beelzebub was first implemented I pretty much always got 2-4 set items from him and I feel like the impact of the increased item number can be felt especially heavy here - I reloaded my last kill on him >10 times and usually got 1 set drop (which is especially annoying if it's yet another Eidolons Armour :lol: ). This might again be due to statistical differences, so take it with a grain of salt, but killing him certainly felt way less impactful than in the last versions I played. So I'd also suggest having him drop ~2 items from the set item pool automatically.
Another edit: Though I just realized that might also have been part one, where I got a lot more drops of, e.g., the Wisdom set - IIRC there are items only available in part II, which might further influence the % of set item drops!?

If I ever get the time I'll also look through the list of items and take a look at item identities. One example where I think item changes (or even removal of one) might be necessitated would be with the amulets Black Widow and Demon Core which are pretty much the same [useless filler, I might add] items (at least on hard) after the suck nerfs, while one of them (Demon Core, I think) was a very strong item beforehand.
Dugi wrote: March 4th, 2019, 9:18 pmI think I have buffed it because it was very unpopular. Recently. It seems I overdid it. I have nerfed the resists. I am afraid not to make it too weak again.
Thinking on it again, I'd actually have preferred option c) the most as I quite like the item, but you are right, stat sticks that do not have any other special uses do need their oomph :lol:
Attachments
LotI2-Who Am I-Auto-Save8.gz
(250.78 KiB) Downloaded 320 times
dabber

Post by dabber »

I had the idea of taking a bunch of random item drops and making them specific set items. This has the virtue of being easy. I also wanted to add extra story flavor to each drop, but I haven't managed to do that. I'll go ahead and post this now without the attempts at extra story text.
Sets
Koschei (staff, book) 2 only
Cunctator (sword, armour, helm) 2 only
Rherraent (sword, armour, helm, ring)
Exterminator (dagger, knife, polearm, ring)
Gloomy (ring, amulet, cloak) 2 only
King (mace, armour, helm, ring) 2 only
Dark (sword, helm, gauntlets)
Lethal (axe, staff) 2 only
Death (ring, amulet, cloak) 2 only
Ice (armour, boots, gauntlets)
Un-magic (armour, gauntlets, amulet, cloak)
Pyromancer (sword, ring, cloak) 2 only
Wisdom (helm, boots, cloak)
Undead books (3 books) 2 only
Hunter (armour, cloak) 2 only
Eidolon (sword, armour, boots, helm, gauntlets, amulet, ring, cloak) 2 only
Violent Mage (staff, armour, cloak)
Part II shop items
\scenarios6\09_Across_the_Barren_Land.cfg (4 hits)
{SHOP_ITEM _"Gloomy Ring" 70 122 items/ring-black.png i1}
{SHOP_ITEM _"Zealous Axe" 50 84 items/axe.png i2}
{SHOP_ITEM _"Virtue of Hope" 50 110 items/staff.png i3}
{SHOP_ITEM _"Ice Armour of Health" 60 111 items/armour-ice.png i4}
\scenarios8\08_The_Desert.cfg (6 hits)
{SHOP_ITEM _"The Gloomy Amulet" 120 123 items/dark-necklace.png i1}
{SHOP_ITEM _"Void" 150 128 items/armour-arcane.png i2}
{SHOP_ITEM _"Lucky Farmer's Amulet" 25 134 items/charm.png i3}
{SHOP_ITEM _"Stardust" 70 141 attacks/staff-elven-star.png i4}
{SHOP_ITEM _"Greater Guardsman's Leather Armour" 60 143 items/armour-leather.png i5}
{SHOP_ITEM _"Greater Healing Potion" 15 106 items/potion-red.png i6}
Part II fixed drops
\scenarios6\02_Who_Am_I.cfg (3 hits)
Line 287: {PLACE_ITEM 604 8 31} Lethalia special
Line 288: {PLACE_ITEM 24 39 27} gold
Line 289: {PLACE_ITEM 55 32 25} Sword of Barys
\scenarios8\06_Gladiatrix.cfg (2 hits)
Line 254: {PLACE_ITEM 22 22 5} Ancient Armour
Line 255: {PLACE_ITEM 10 26 6} Hellforge Armour
\scenarios8\08_The_Desert.cfg (1 hit)
Line 447: {PLACE_ITEM 610 59 93} Orb of Demonic Wrath
\scenarios8\09_Gladiatrix-The_Path_to_Glory.cfg (4 hits)
Line 761: {PLACE_ITEM 43 23 7} Healing Potion
Line 762: {PLACE_ITEM 43 24 7}
Line 949: {PLACE_ITEM 43 23 7}
Line 950: {PLACE_ITEM 43 24 7}
In the below section, when a specific item is listed on the right, my idea is to replace the random drop with that specific item. They are heavily weighted towards rings, amulets and cloaks, because those are the hardest to find. I also didn't put in everything - this just makes completing sets more likely.
Part II random drops
\scenarios6\01_The_Awakening.cfg (5 hits)
Line 324: {RANDOM_ITEM 21 4}
Line 325: {RANDOM_ITEM 15 9}
Line 326: {RANDOM_ITEM 5 36} Unspoken Words (233)
Line 327: {RANDOM_ITEM 24 36} Rherraent Helm (115)
Line 328: {RANDOM_ITEM 32 37}
\scenarios6\02_Who_Am_I.cfg (2 hits)
Line 285: {RANDOM_ITEM 11 31} Rherraent Ring (116)
Line 286: {RANDOM_ITEM 42 10}
\scenarios6\09_Across_the_Barren_Land.cfg (12 hits)
Line 219: {RANDOM_ITEM 56 136} Exterminator Ring (120)
Line 220: {RANDOM_ITEM 7 121} Exterminator Dagger (118)
Line 221: {RANDOM_ITEM 55 102}
Line 222: {RANDOM_ITEM 4 84}
Line 223: {RANDOM_ITEM 23 81}
Line 224: {RANDOM_ITEM 33 79} Theophrastus Redivivus (296)
Line 225: {RANDOM_ITEM 52 90}
Line 226: {RANDOM_ITEM 3 59} Unseen Writings (232)
Line 227: {RANDOM_ITEM 53 40}
Line 228: {RANDOM_ITEM 9 28}
Line 229: {RANDOM_ITEM 4 4}
Line 230: {RANDOM_ITEM 54 3}
\scenarios6\10_Heart_Mounains.cfg (4 hits)
Line 141: {RANDOM_ITEM 42 34}
Line 142: {RANDOM_ITEM 44 27}
Line 143: {RANDOM_ITEM 8 14} Dark Helm (157)
Line 144: {RANDOM_ITEM 2 11} Unthought Memories (234)
\scenarios7\02_Search_for_Elves.cfg (9 hits)
Line 270: {RANDOM_ITEM 57 48}
Line 271: {RANDOM_ITEM 8 6}
Line 272: {RANDOM_ITEM 35 2}
Line 273: {RANDOM_ITEM 22 25}
Line 274: {RANDOM_ITEM 56 3}
Line 275: {RANDOM_ITEM 54 2} Wisdom of the Ages (292)
Line 276: {RANDOM_ITEM 57 9} Eidolon's Cloak (327)
Line 277: {RANDOM_ITEM 57 9}
Line 278: {RANDOM_ITEM 55 3} Tracking the Lost Knowledge (294)
\scenarios7\05_Tundra.cfg (9 hits)
Line 247: {RANDOM_ITEM 37 88}
Line 248: {RANDOM_ITEM 29 88} Dark Gloves (158)
Line 249: {RANDOM_ITEM 23 85} Gloomy Cloak (122)
Line 250: {RANDOM_ITEM 51 46}
Line 251: {RANDOM_ITEM 8 87}
Line 252: {RANDOM_ITEM 7 38}
Line 253: {RANDOM_ITEM 60 23}
Line 254: {RANDOM_ITEM 44 20}
Line 255: {RANDOM_ITEM 62 3}
\scenarios7\06_Where_the_Flames_Freeze.cfg (9 hits)
Line 180: {RANDOM_ITEM 53 33}
Line 181: {RANDOM_ITEM 53 24}
Line 182: {RANDOM_ITEM 54 5} Search for Wisdom (293)
Line 183: {RANDOM_ITEM 27 29}
Line 184: {RANDOM_ITEM 24 2}
Line 185: {RANDOM_ITEM 34 15}
Line 186: {RANDOM_ITEM 31 24}
Line 187: {RANDOM_ITEM 24 34}
Line 188: {RANDOM_ITEM 22 1} Greater Guardsman's Leather Armour (143)
\scenarios7\08_Eruption.cfg (11 hits)
Line 148: {RANDOM_ITEM 11 6}
Line 149: {RANDOM_ITEM 18 3}
Line 150: {RANDOM_ITEM 37 3}
Line 151: {RANDOM_ITEM 41 10} Pyromancer Ring (269)
Line 152: {RANDOM_ITEM 43 17}
Line 153: {RANDOM_ITEM 25 15}
Line 154: {RANDOM_ITEM 15 17}
Line 155: {RANDOM_ITEM 17 29} Pyromancer Cloak (270)
Line 156: {RANDOM_ITEM 19 33}
Line 157: {RANDOM_ITEM 30 33}
Line 158: {RANDOM_ITEM 34 22}
\scenarios7\09_The_Den_of_Evil.cfg (3 hits)
Line 169: {RANDOM_ITEM 3 3} Treatise of the Three Impostors (297)
Line 170: {RANDOM_ITEM 74 2}
Line 171: {RANDOM_ITEM 74 47}
\scenarios7\10_The_Dragon_and_the_Princess.cfg (1 hit)
Line 130: {RANDOM_ITEM 20 9} Al-Fuṣūl wa al-ghāyāt (298)
\scenarios7\14_Arctic_Wastelands.cfg (6 hits)
Line 431: {RANDOM_ITEM 60 75}
Line 432: {RANDOM_ITEM 13 63}
Line 433: {RANDOM_ITEM 10 8} Eidolon's Necklace (322)
Line 434: {RANDOM_ITEM 64 4}
Line 435: {RANDOM_ITEM 96 5} Cloak of the Pale Rider (176)
Line 436: {RANDOM_ITEM 75 57}
\scenarios8\08_The_Desert.cfg (6 hits)
Line 369: {RANDOM_ITEM 60 99}
Line 370: {RANDOM_ITEM 56 77}
Line 371: {RANDOM_ITEM 57 8} Angel of Death's Ring (177)
Line 372: {RANDOM_ITEM 20 71}
Line 373: {RANDOM_ITEM 32 40}
Line 374: {RANDOM_ITEM 1 69}
\scenarios8\09_Gladiatrix-The_Path_to_Glory.cfg (13 hits)
Line 392: {RANDOM_ITEM 21 6}
Line 393: {RANDOM_ITEM 29 6}
Line 394: {RANDOM_ITEM 20 2} Violent Mage's Cloak (352)
Line 395: {RANDOM_ITEM 26 5}
Line 396: {RANDOM_ITEM 22 4}
Line 397: {RANDOM_ITEM 20 6}
Line 398: {RANDOM_ITEM 25 8}
Line 399: {RANDOM_ITEM 25 4}
Line 400: {RANDOM_ITEM 18 4}
Line 763: {RANDOM_ITEM 21 6}
Line 764: {RANDOM_ITEM 26 6}
Line 951: {RANDOM_ITEM 21 6}
Line 952: {RANDOM_ITEM 26 6}
\scenarios8\11_Odd_World.cfg (5 hits)
Line 152: {RANDOM_ITEM 59 5}
Line 153: {RANDOM_ITEM 64 6} Sceptre of the King (153)
Line 154: {RANDOM_ITEM 62 49}
Line 155: {RANDOM_ITEM 1 49}
Line 156: {RANDOM_ITEM 23 1}
\scenarios8\12_Gladiatrix-The_Reckoning.cfg (4 hits)
Line 297: {RANDOM_ITEM 3 57}
Line 298: {RANDOM_ITEM 9 55}
Line 299: {RANDOM_ITEM 19 57}
Line 300: {RANDOM_ITEM 16 53}
\scenarios9\30_Nightmare_Cellar.cfg (3 hits)
Line 72: {RANDOM_ITEM 23 5} Eidolon's Ring (321)
Line 73: {RANDOM_ITEM 36 6}
Line 74: {RANDOM_ITEM 28 8}
\scenarios10\01_Despair.cfg (14 hits)
Line 227: {RANDOM_ITEM 22 38}
Line 228: {RANDOM_ITEM 31 38}
Line 237: {RANDOM_ITEM 27 39}
Line 238: {RANDOM_ITEM 25 28}
Line 241: {RANDOM_ITEM 23 38}
Line 242: {RANDOM_ITEM 25 39}
Line 243: {RANDOM_ITEM 25 38} Rherraent's Armour (114)
Line 244: {RANDOM_ITEM 28 35}
Line 245: {RANDOM_ITEM 26 39}
Line 246: {RANDOM_ITEM 21 37}
Line 247: {RANDOM_ITEM 7 43}
Line 248: {RANDOM_ITEM 23 41}
Line 249: {RANDOM_ITEM 29 36}
Line 250: {RANDOM_ITEM 23 35}
\scenarios10\05_The_Chase.cfg (2 hits)
Line 146: {RANDOM_ITEM 3 2}
Line 147: {RANDOM_ITEM 55 47}
\scenarios10\08b_Trolls.cfg (1 hit)
Line 162: {RANDOM_ITEM 8 33} Legion Slayer (300)
\scenarios10\08_Empire_of_Twilight.cfg (1 hit)
Line 269: {RANDOM_ITEM 37 24}