Character lines to say "in-game" (for recording)

Create music and sound effects for mainline or user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Roel

Character lines to say "in-game" (for recording)

Post by Roel »

I would like to offer to do some voice acting, I have the right equipment (condenser mic, digital recorder, pre-amp and stuff) and I think I can do some lines and find people that would like to help too.

I'm not a native english speaker but I'll try to minimize the accent. I speak flemish ( that's dutch basically) but I can do some german or french lines if needed.

So if anyone needs some lines for their campaign just post them here or pm me, I'll have some time this weekend to give it a shot.
Aleksi
Music Contributor

Post by Aleksi »

Try maybe some stuff like:

Humans:

"Death to evil forces"
"Chaaaarge"!

Orcs:

"Need human for diner"...
"I have thurst for human blood"

Well, anyway, you get the idea! Try stuff like that. Try also some pitch changing if you can for other forces but humans. Make low, dark and scary ones. :twisted:

Have fun!

Aleksi.
Ankka

Post by Ankka »

As you're doing those, perhaps a new sound for when someone is hitting... on orcs and other males too, it sounds rather weird...

especially when bats bark... :lol:
Roel

Post by Roel »

here is a quick try, I didn't do much really, just a test. Turns out I have a small software problem so here are two oggs, one with only "die human" and one with some screams and a "die!"

I'll try again this weekend

http://roelthijs.sin.khk.be/muziek/diehuman.ogg
http://roelthijs.sin.khk.be/muziek/screamsdie.ogg
Aleksi
Music Contributor

Post by Aleksi »

Hum... i don't really think the delay/flanger and the scream works good...
Roel

Post by Roel »

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to record this weekend. I have like a million excuses but the final result is I don't have anything to show you. I wont be able to do anything tomorrow either. After tomorrow I'll try again, I'll try to do some english first, normal human voices this time ( I hurt my voice during the first test :D ), and I'll try that made up language thing too.

See you soon