Bad Moon Rising Help thread

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Rwlyra

Bad Moon Rising Help thread

Post by Rwlyra »

Bumping this 7 year old thread :D to ask if anyone has had any success in most recent versions of BMR2 of keeping loyal patrolmen alive and surviving in general. Are there any dog-involving clever tactics for the Enough is Enough scenario? I'm able to kill the lieutenant by luring him to the nearest village but not without losses of at least two patrolmen (and that with fully utilizing dog's 70% defense in villages).

Not that it matters as second scenario seems unwinnable now that you can't grind skirmishes (cavalry starts near you and you have exactly 2 turns to get to Korkath). Anyone got any tips?
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Re: Bad Moon Rising Help thread

Post by Pentarctagon »

Split from here.

Please post your own thread, rather than reviving something from 7 years ago.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
Elder2

Post by Elder2 »

Well I think I finished that campaign on hard. Post replay please so maybe i can try my chances from your save.
doofus-01
Art Director

Post by doofus-01 »

Pentarctagon wrote:something from 7 years ago.
Has it really been that long? :augh:
Rwlyra wrote:Not that it matters as second scenario seems unwinnable now that you can't grind skirmishes (cavalry starts near you and you have exactly 2 turns to get to Korkath). Anyone got any tips?
It wasn't intentional to make it unwinnable. If you end turn on a road, the cavalry chases you. If you end turn off-road (as if you are trying to hide your forces) the cavalry just wanders.

Note:
1. I assume we're talking about the BfW 1.13/1.14 version
2. These threads don't pop up all that often, but when they do, I don't know whether I should respond or not. Is it "players only", and authors/developers/contributors shouldn't be steamrolling the thread? I'll leave this alone from here on out, but if something else comes up 7 years from now, I may butt in again.
BfW 1.12 supported, but active development only for BfW 1.13/1.14: Bad Moon Rising | Trinity | Archaic Era |
| Abandoned: Tales of the Setting Sun
GitHub link for these projects
pauxlo

Post by pauxlo »

doofus-01 wrote:Note:
2. These threads don't pop up all that often, but when they do, I don't know whether I should respond or not. Is it "players only", and authors/developers/contributors shouldn't be steamrolling the thread? I'll leave this alone from here on out, but if something else comes up 7 years from now, I may butt in again.
From my personal point of view, I see nothing wrong with an author commenting on a strategy thread on his own campaigns. Of course, don't feel obligated to do so.