[Complete] International Wesnoth Tournament 2016

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Horus2

Re: International Wesnoth Tournament 2016

Post by Horus2 »

Gravellu wrote:I waited until 18:30, but Renom is absent. It's impossible send a pm to him (user unknown???)

I asked py6aka about him in the chat game Draghen vs Kral1, but nothing.
His name is tricky, and the forum counts capital letters as different characters. It is typed correctly as "ReNoM", that is why you were unable to contact him.
py6aka

Post by py6aka »

Gravellu wrote:I waited until 18:30, but Renom is absent. It's impossible send a pm to him (user unknown???)

Gravellu, hi!

He will come to server today at ~19:30 by Moscow time (+3 GMT)
The Silver Age Project
Wanna help? Contact us!
craken

Post by craken »

HORUS. Today I be waiting for Matyi in 16-19.00pm. I give him 3hours to log in like yesterday. I hoping not waste my time for waiting than before. Matyi must registered nick, because it is not serious for me playing vs ,,x,,player. In my opinion this was should be your first rule on turnament.Registered!
ForPeace

Post by ForPeace »

craken wrote:HORUS. Today I be waiting for Matyi in 16-19.00pm. I give him 3hours to log in like yesterday. I hoping not waste my time for waiting than before. Matyi must registered nick, because it is not serious for me playing vs ,,x,,player. In my opinion this was should be your first rule on turnament.Registered!
There is already such rule, but apparently not everyone pays attention to it.
Polish BfW fansite | Polish BfW translation | My Ladder profile

"When I say I've been playing for 10 years people come saying they've played for 15 years and that I know nothing about this game because I didn't use to play when the TRUE pros were playing xD" ~Hejnewar
Gravellu

Post by Gravellu »

py6aka wrote:

Gravellu, hi!

He will come to server today at ~19:30 by Moscow time (+3 GMT)
Hi py6aka.
I sended pm to ReNoM and you.

See you later.
Alterius non sit qui suus esse potest
Horus2

Post by Horus2 »

Day 4 of the tournament, reporting in.

I added a scoreboard to the post containg the round pairings in spoiler as requested.
craken wrote:HORUS. Today I be waiting for Matyi in 16-19.00pm. I give him 3hours to log in like yesterday. I hoping not waste my time for waiting than before. Matyi must registered nick, because it is not serious for me playing vs ,,x,,player. In my opinion this was should be your first rule on turnament.Registered!
According to the rules, as an organiser, i can only ban him for this behaviour after one week passed.

Team Captains however are allowed to ban their own man, if they want to avoid the repercussions of the guaranteed lost matches. In that case, they can give a reserve player a main team player status, but they cannot recruit a new sub player for the vacant slot, since registration officially is closed.

If you know about other offenders, please report them to me in pm!

The only exception i allow to circumvent the closed team roster is for Poland and Italy, who can still bring new players to be reserves. Ammazzalepri contacted me about someone who desperatedly wants to join, and i gave permission. The more the marrier, after all.
Currently reserve players in teams with 3 reserves are allowed to sub four times instead of only three. If they bring a fourth sub, they lose this specific right, so they can still sub 12 times total (the TC was fine with this). If they find a fifth, the same rules apply to them as the full teams. Additions cannot be done after someone from these team subbed 4 times already.

And before i neglect my player duties again amidst the administration, here is the jurijuice vs Horus replay on Ruphus Isle, which was Undead versus Rebels:
IWT2016_jurijuice_vs_Horus_RI.gz
(23.82 KiB) Downloaded 558 times
Spoiler:
Berez

Post by Berez »

Hi all!

Could someone please give me an e-mail address, or some other kind of contact to "Mee" :) ?

Thanks a lot!
Elder2

Post by Elder2 »

Berez wrote:Hi all!

Could someone please give me an e-mail address, or some other kind of contact to "Mee" :) ?

Thanks a lot!
Mee is absent, he last log in on the server on 10 September, I do not have any means of contacting him, we are considering substituting him.
Krogen

Post by Krogen »

I give Matyi some time to answer, but I think we can say its likely that hes gonna be banned. I already sent msg to our sub players, so hopefully we'll have someone to fill Matyi's place quickly, so you can play the match this week. (Ofc only if craken can play this weekend, if he cant, I think its more than fair to give some delay, considering he would have played the match already a 100 times if Matyi would've been "fitting to play".)
"A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep." - Tywin Lannister
Berez

Post by Berez »

ElderofZion wrote:
Berez wrote:Hi all!

Thanks a lot!
Mee is absent, he last log in on the server on 10 September, I do not have any means of contacting him, we are considering substituting him.
Alright, thanks for the info! If you choose to substitute Mee, or he reappears, feel free to give him my e-mail in order to speed things up: berez963@gmail.com
ReNoM

Post by ReNoM »

ReNoM won Gravellu on Fallenstar Lake.
Attachments
2p_—_Fallenstar_Lake.gz
(22.34 KiB) Downloaded 553 times
ikomizo

Post by ikomizo »

ikomizo vs mortalenemy (maybe) at Friday 20:30 (idk what timezone did he said)
ForPeace

Post by ForPeace »

Krogen wrote:I give Matyi some time to answer, but I think we can say its likely that hes gonna be banned. I already sent msg to our sub players, so hopefully we'll have someone to fill Matyi's place quickly, so you can play the match this week. (Ofc only if craken can play this weekend, if he cant, I think its more than fair to give some delay, considering he would have played the match already a 100 times if Matyi would've been "fitting to play".)
I ask for the same thing if it will be neccessary as I'm unsure if I'm going to have time this weekend and szdik570 hasn't got in touch with me yet.

Also, thank you for adding the scoreboard. What about remarking who won a single 1v1 game? It would tell more than just a team score.
Polish BfW fansite | Polish BfW translation | My Ladder profile

"When I say I've been playing for 10 years people come saying they've played for 15 years and that I know nothing about this game because I didn't use to play when the TRUE pros were playing xD" ~Hejnewar
Krogen

Post by Krogen »

That, or maybe we just sub him... but thats a much better story. For even us, its hard to communicate with Matyi, while szdik570's situation is clean.
"A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep." - Tywin Lannister
Solymos-HUN

Post by Solymos-HUN »

Péntek 20 óra Reqinek-Solymos
Várunk érdeklődőt!!!!:)

20 hours Friday Reqinek- Solymos
We welcome visitors !!!! :)

Piątek 20 godziny Reqinek-Solymos
Zapraszamy gości !!!! :)

Venerdì 20 ore Reqinek-Solymos
Diamo il benvenuto a visitatori !!!! :)

Пятница, 20 часов Reqinek-Solymos