Multiplayer new scale

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Rodick

Multiplayer new scale

Post by Rodick »

Is there a possibility to add Ranked games for 1v1 and 2v2 as standard format with maps being voted (rotations) every few months.
This game is so cool and i am more competitive player in any strategy game i would keep playing it if there is matchmaking in game it self, its getting boring playing vs good players with no time to learn the game it self. Im not gonna play SP all the time in order to learn for MP main reason is that is not same. We could get maybe some Tournaments and World Cup :D . I just would like if i can play Ranked with mine friend on 2v2 as a team or 1v1.

PS: I know there is website for ranked but that is not fun when i have to register/login/arrange battle... and then report that battle.
In 2005 when this game started it was different, but now its 2016 and World like to compete.
This game have so huge potential, lets not shut it down (steam will boost this a bit, but they will quit from time to time and will be all same) :)
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Re: Multiplayer new scale

Post by Ravana »

This is FPI 31, so quite unlikely.

Though, you could have the ranking site just poll replays every day to remove manual reporting part.