Age of Demons and Devilhunters

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

DHDante

Age of Demons and Devilhunters

Post by DHDante »

Well, This is my First mod ever !
And I'm gonna need your Advice and Opinions on this.
So, Feel free to help me by any words you may say :D
ForestDragon

Re: Age of Demons and Devilhunters

Post by ForestDragon »

Devil Crusher (and his upgrade) has heals+4 and cures and same time, if what you want is heals+4 and cures POISON, then do it like
{ABILITY_HEALS}
{ABILITY_UNPOISON}
demons seem to lack units, search other addons, like one of the best places for you to search is Under the Burning Suns, there are a lot of evil things there, good luck
don't be shy to use others work, just don't forget to give credit, nice bow anim for devilhunter, but it's a bit weird in compare to others (look at bowman line for example)
My active add-ons: The Great Steppe Era,XP Bank,Alliances Mod,Pestilence,GSE+EoMa,Ogre Crusaders,Battle Royale,EoMaifier,Steppeifier,Hardcoreifier
My inactive add-ons (1.12): Tale of Alan, The Golden Age
Co-creator of Era of Magic
DHDante

Post by DHDante »

ForestDragon wrote:Devil Crusher (and his upgrade) has heals+4 and cures and same time, if what you want is heals+4 and cures POISON, then do it like
{ABILITY_HEALS}
{ABILITY_UNPOISON}
Well actually what I did was what I wanted but that's also a Good advice !
I Didn't even know Unpoison ability exists :D By the way ! Does that mean He cures Himself or just Cures Other's poisons ?
If it's himself, Then I'm gonna change Devil Crusher's Cure ability with that. But Great Devil Crusher still Heals and Cures at the same time !
Hmmm.... But maybe I should take away the Healing ability from all the Devilhunter type units ? You know cuz they are Warriors !
What do you think ?
ForestDragon wrote:Demons seem to lack units, search other addons, like one of the best places for you to search is Under the Burning Suns, there are a lot of evil things there, good luck
Don't be shy to use others work, just don't forget to give credit, nice bow anim for devilhunter, but it's a bit weird in compare to others (look at bowman line for example)
Yeah I know, I'm working on it !
ForestDragon

Post by ForestDragon »

if you want self-heal, use {ABILITY_REGENERATES}, it heals by 8 and cures poison, while heals, and cures are for others, cures is actually a combination of two separate abilities {ABILITY_EXTRAHEAL}, and {ABILITY_UNPOISON}
My active add-ons: The Great Steppe Era,XP Bank,Alliances Mod,Pestilence,GSE+EoMa,Ogre Crusaders,Battle Royale,EoMaifier,Steppeifier,Hardcoreifier
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

You can see \data\core\macros\abilities.cfg for what those macros actually mean.
ForestDragon

Post by ForestDragon »

valid point
DHDante

Post by DHDante »

Great ! Thanks for your helps guys !
Well, Today I decided to Completely create my Mod from Scratch, With a lot of Newer features ! :mrgreen:
So I might Remove this topic till my New Mod is Ready !
ForestDragon

Post by ForestDragon »

whatever makes you happy