wesnoth doesn't run

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
ydcl

wesnoth doesn't run

Post by ydcl »

Hi, soory for maybe a silly question, but I'm a really noob, and I don't understand, why I can't connect to the extensions. I always get back to the desk. Same thing, when I try to watch a unit. I'm playing since 4 years, and this is the first time it's happen to me. I know another free game on my computer, had some apache trouble. I really don't know what to do and I want to see, if I don't have to install again. I'm on windows7.
Turuk
Sithslayer

Re: wesnoth doesn't run

Post by Turuk »

ydcl wrote:Hi, soory for maybe a silly question, but I'm a really noob, and I don't understand, why I can't connect to the extensions. I always get back to the desk. Same thing, when I try to watch a unit. I'm playing since 4 years, and this is the first time it's happen to me. I know another free game on my computer, had some apache trouble. I really don't know what to do and I want to see, if I don't have to install again. I'm on windows7.
Hi ydcl - so when you attempt to do certain actions your game crashes? Is it once you have started a campaign and click to move a unit, click it to observe unit entry, etc?
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time
ydcl

Re: wesnoth doesn't run

Post by ydcl »

Yes I have to uninstall/reinstall again. That was strange and scaring, because it was the first time for me.