Northren Pass Advice

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Bryce

Northren Pass Advice

Post by Bryce »

Which is a better strategy on this mission: To follow the path and get worn down by monsters, or to attempt to go straight up and eliminate the problems at their sources?

Staying on the path, I faired rather badly, lost too many good units, so I restarted and tried the second way, this went much better until a Gryphon flew in and slayed Delfador (who was injured but in a place I mistakenly thought him safe.)

As I rather dislike playing any level of any game more than about four times, I'd aprecate some tactical guidance here.
As my only remaining Shyde was whacked previously, the chances of anyone getting some herbal medicine is rather diminished.

On the other hand, I've got quite a few level 3 units, but no horses and only one healing unit. (Most of my avengers got killed on that Ford-the-river level by the stupid sea monsters. Why didn't they attack everybody instead of just me? I think they should, only the Serpent is even chaotic anyway.)

Thanks a bunch.
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

Nevermind, I got passed it.