Unit War

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

darkeye28

Re: Unit War

Post by darkeye28 »

Guys, I have a problem with the Score table, it is getting complex to edit, if anyone have a idea to make it easier to edit please tell me.
Why are you reading this? Are you stupid? There is nothing to see here, stop reading this now! Or I will... Anyway, do you like One Piece?
Raijer

Post by Raijer »

Raaah, lost again against you... Anyway, about the score table, maybe you could make an excel table and join the link to it, instead of editing the post, and maybe adding an easier to read detail of the fights.
Anyway, i'm challenging pe_em and iceice, let's get a full level 2 fight. Also, about 1 vs 1 vs 1 fights, can you try to make triangular maps, or at least one that doesn't put to disadvantage the middle one.

PS: I'm preparing an excel table with basically everything, and in the end, you should just have to change the number of wins to get the exp. I will edit it into this post soon.

Edit: Ok, i can't upload excel tables... Too bad.
Last edited by Raijer on April 20th, 2015, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

William Ernest Henley
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

I chose heavy infantry and challenge Raijer and pe_em
Implementor37

Post by Implementor37 »

I challenge Konrad2's heavy infantry with my drake burner...heheheh :twisted:
Author of End of the Legion, available now on the 1.12 and 1.13 servers!
Supporter of the addition of the Aragwaithi into mainline.
darkeye28

Post by darkeye28 »

Raijer wrote:Raaah, lost again against you... Anyway, about the score table, maybe you could make an excel table and join the link to it, instead of editing the post, and maybe adding an easier to read detail of the fights.
Anyway, i'm challenging pe_em and iceice, let's get a full level 2 fight. Also, about 1 vs 1 vs 1 fights, can you try to make triangular maps, or at least one that doesn't put to disadvantage the middle one.

PS: I'm preparing an excel table with basically everything, and in the end, you should just have to change the number of wins to get the exp. I will edit it into this post soon.

Edit: Ok, i can't upload excel tables... Too bad.
Humm, yeah maybe just copy the excel table? No I don't think is going to work, I once used a site similar to excel, I will try to find it.

The battles will be ready soon, I will try to make 1vs1vs1 a bit more balanced.
Why are you reading this? Are you stupid? There is nothing to see here, stop reading this now! Or I will... Anyway, do you like One Piece?
darkeye28

Post by darkeye28 »

Ok the necromancer won vs pem and ice, so he get 12 (he is a level 2 so he don't get any bonus)

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ly4o ... _replay.gz

also +1 xp to the other level 2...
darkeye28

Post by darkeye28 »

Konrad2 wrote:I chose heavy infantry and challenge Raijer and pe_em
Congrats you win +20 xp (konrad2)
Too bad you loose +1 xp (raijer)
Too bad you loose +1 xp (pe_em)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dqwn4 ... _replay.gz
Last edited by darkeye28 on April 20th, 2015, 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raijer

Post by Raijer »

Here's a screen of the table before those battles.
Attachments
Score table.pdf
(55.81 KiB) Downloaded 113 times

William Ernest Henley
darkeye28

Post by darkeye28 »

Implementor37 wrote:I challenge Konrad2's heavy infantry with my drake burner...heheheh :twisted:
Well you win +8xp, this mean you lv up to the drake flare (your choice).

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c53tt ... _replay.gz

I will make a new event the Team Battles, in this game you will fight with the help of another player 2vs2, I only need an idea of how to choose a team like use random.org or each player pick a team, also I will do another version of this one on the future (like 3vs3).
Last edited by darkeye28 on April 20th, 2015, 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
darkeye28

Post by darkeye28 »

Raijer wrote:Here's a screen of the table before those battles.
Nice, I think I will edit my table with some of you info...
Raijer

Post by Raijer »

Just watched the pe_em vs Konrad2 vs me... My side got killed so idiotically... Anyway, here's an up-to-date table, with the loss column (you might have seen it was half hidden).
Attachments
Score table.pdf
(56.16 KiB) Downloaded 244 times

William Ernest Henley
darkeye28

Post by darkeye28 »

Raijer wrote:Just watched the pe_em vs Konrad2 vs me... My side got killed so idiotically... Anyway, here's an up-to-date table, with the loss column (you might have seen it was half hidden).
Just a detail, I don't count event looses, so it should be a ``event losses sections´´
but I will add it when I find the site.
darkeye28

Post by darkeye28 »

Ok I make a part of the score table on google docs, I am very bad with it, if you want to edit to make it replace the score table, send me your email, and I will give you permission to edit.

(I will only make it replace my score table if it looks very good).

PS: I add a few things
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
Last edited by darkeye28 on May 2nd, 2015, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paulomat4
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Paulomat4 »

I challenge darkeye28 in a 1 vs 1
Creator of Dawn of Thunder and Global Unitmarkers

"I thought Naga's used semi-automatic crossbows with incendiary thermite arrows . . . my beliefs that this race is awesome are now shattered." - Evil Earl
darkeye28

Post by darkeye28 »

Paulomat4 wrote:I challenge darkeye28 in a 1 vs 1
Ops Im sorry, I place you as second player and me as first, but you would won either way +8xp
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d8iie ... _replay.gz