I'm Back

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Tom_Of_Wesnoth

I'm Back

Post by Tom_Of_Wesnoth »

I'm back. Those of you who were members of this forum eight years ago may remember me, and unfortunately those probably aren't happy memories.

For those of you who don't remember me, allow me to tell you my story:

It was 2007. I was eight years old. I was on the internet, looking for games, and I found one that I instantly fell in love with - The Battle for Wesnoth. When I found out about UMC, I was delighted! I had a chance to create something for the game I love so much.

I turned to the forums and made an account. I quickly became notorious for my terrible ideas, terible speling, and most of all my terrible art. But that was a fun time. I learnt a lot and my art improved.

It all came to an end when Dave messaged me, and asked how old I was. I told the truth, revealing I wasn't thirteen like the rules demanded. I was banned, and my little eight year old heart broke.

But now I'm back. I'm sixteen now, old enough to be on these forums without breaking the rules. I suppose I loved this game too much to ever stay away. I come back to Wesnoth every few months, but now, I feel it's time to return to the forums.

If 'The Space Invader' is still here, I'd like to thank - and apologise to - him the most. Honourable mentions to 'Zookeeper' and 'Syntax Error'.

If this is the wrong place to be posting this, I apologise.
If presented with the opportunity, I would take great pleasure in becoming a world ruler.
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Re: I'm Back

Post by zookeeper »

Welcome back. :mrgreen:
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

I think you mean thespaceinvader, not The Space Invader. Welcome back.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
Crushmaster

Post by Crushmaster »

Welcome back! :)
Godspeed, random person!
NeedGod - User:Crushmaster
Tom_Of_Wesnoth

Post by Tom_Of_Wesnoth »

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
If presented with the opportunity, I would take great pleasure in becoming a world ruler.