recall army ? (not working)

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

qmuddy1

recall army ? (not working)

Post by qmuddy1 »

heir to throne campaign, black water port (2nd scenario), i have leader in castle, click 'recall', get message 'must have leader on a keep' ? thanks my 5 units from 1st scenaio (escape) are in the list , after i click 'recall' ? thanks
Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Re: recall army ? (not working)

Post by Velensk »

Was your leader on a keep when you tried?
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."
Dixie

Post by Dixie »

It's not just about having your leader in the "castle", there usually is a castle tile that's a bit higher, with a throne or spires or stuff differentiating it from other castle tiles. That's the "Keep", your leader must be on it for any recruiting or recalling to happen.

Edit: Also, if you're such a newcomer to the game, maybe you should start by playing the tutorial and/or an easier campaign, like The South Guard. Wesnoth is not like most games in that there's a learning curve and the difficulty levels DO make a difference. Unlike most commercial games, "normal" is not "easy even on a first playthrough" and "easy" is not "absolute child's play without any kind of challenge"...
Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny - Frank Zappa
Current projects: Internet meme Era, The Settlers of Wesnoth
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Post by Pentarctagon »

qmuddy, if you have multiple questions at the same time, please ask them all in one thread.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code