Post by Horus2 »

Password is "DuckSpam".
Open the extracted file if you dare!
Horus2

Re: PYRA Mudcrawler Is Devastating - The Tournament

Post by Horus2 »

Figure 2: Happy happy.

It has begun!

Thankfully to our three volunteer co-randomisers, groups have been finalised and everything is prepared to bathe in strategy.
You can find the current standing on the first page, second post; also that will be the place where i will link to all the replay files.
Everyone plays two matches against every other player in the group, therefore 8 matches total.
Round 1 ends on 11th July.

There is some recommendations for every participants:
  • Don't forget, there is a minimal requirement of 2 matches to be played for everyone during the first seven days! If you are unable to play in this period, write a message so you will not end up subbed!
  • Also very important not to forget about the limitation of every map can be played once per player! There were some troubles with that during the first PYRAMID, better not repeat this mistake now! Read the whitelist of allowed maps carefully!
  • Get in contact with your opponents asap! If arranging time with a certain player is an issue, leaving it for later will not help either.
  • It is much welcome to inform us about the arranged time of the matches so we can observe! Also this way admins can pop up and aid the players.
  • When you are submitting a replay, it is encouraged to enlist the chosen map, sides, leaders and the picks. Use the spoiler function heartily and for the sake of observers, even if it is the winner's responsibility to upload the file, please sometimes ask the other player to upload it to keep us in uncertainity!
Last edited by Horus2 on May 9th, 2014, 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Snowman
TGT Champion

Post by Snowman »

Chernozem people, anybody up for a match on Saturday anytime between 4:00 pm and 11:00 pm CET?
mumma

Post by mumma »

I'd like to set up a time to meet but not quite sure how to arrange it because of the different time zones. I see snowman posted something above and mentioned CET...is that Central European Time?

My specific time zone is Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) - 10:00. I'm usually online between 8pm-11pm local time so that will mean 6am-9am GMT. I usually see abhijit online so I am sure it will be easy to set up a game but I'm not so sure about the others in my group. I will try to go online at different times, it would be helpful to know when the others in my group are usually online.
Blop

Post by Blop »

The first game between mumma and myself is starting right now!

The game is over and...
Spoiler:
mumma

Post by mumma »

Amazing...I just beat Blop on caves of the basalisk. He was crushing me with grunt/adept combo and if I was smarter I would have given up. He was slicing through my elvish archers and grunts like a hot knife through butter. But I recruited two nagas who pushed forward in the center cave near Blop's keep. He attacked with his leader, a grunt, a spear and a shammy - killed one naga but the other refused to die and didn't get slowed either. On my turn the naga reduced his leader to 14hp and my nearby glider was able to attack but needed to hit both melee strikes for 14 damage. If my glider missed I would have lost...it was my only chance for victory...and the glider hit both melee strikes.

I'll upload the replay when I figure out how to do it.

Edit to include the replay (I think I got it right)
Attachments
PYRA_-_Caves_of_the_Basilisk_Turn_12.gz
(57.28 KiB) Downloaded 339 times
Last edited by mumma on May 10th, 2014, 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
NanRage

Post by NanRage »

Amikrop - NanRage in 5min
amikrop

Post by amikrop »

Map: Caves of the Basilisk
NanRage: p1, Lieutenant - Spearman, Dark Adept, Thief, Ruffian, Skeleton Archer, Dwarvish Fighter, Drake Fighter
amikrop: p2, Drake Warrior - Drake Fighter, Drake Burner, Orcish Grunt, Dark Adept, Naga, Footpad
Spoiler:
Attachments
PYRA_-_Caves_of_the_Basilisk_replay_PYRAMID_vs_NanRoig.gz
Replay
(43.32 KiB) Downloaded 328 times
Horus2

Post by Horus2 »

In the hurry of yesterday i forgot the clarify two very important things (also edited post above).

Even though it has been stated by the rules as well, i would like to put an emphasis on the fact that we all play twice versus every other member of the group, so it is a total of 8 matches. Since it is the scenario with the most possible matches to be played (except if at least 40 players would have signed up, which is well, ahem), i also set the time limit as the maximal considered amount: 5 weeks starting from this day, ending on 11th July. With more than a week per opponent is available, i do not think this will be too harsh.

Just do not forget about the first trial week! If you will not be entirely or partially available for the first week, pm me!
Snowman
TGT Champion

Post by Snowman »

thefish vs. Snowman, midnight GMT, i.e. in 90 min.

And the result:
Elsensefar, not hundred percent precise on either side but definitely a very lively game.
Spoiler:
Second game is scheduled for Monday 1:00 a.m. GMT.
Attachments
PYRA_-_Elensefar_Courtyard_thefish_vs_Snowman.gz
(30.55 KiB) Downloaded 341 times
Last edited by Snowman on May 10th, 2014, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ikomizo

Post by ikomizo »

The first match has began with thefish vs. ikomizo!
Spoiler:
Last edited by ikomizo on May 10th, 2014, 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Horus2

Post by Horus2 »

The clash of the admins!

Horus2 vs Mint happens on Sunday, 9 am GMT, or maybe a bit later, but approximately then.
thefish

Post by thefish »

ikomizo - thefish (0 - 1) Den of onis.
abhijit

Post by abhijit »

Group BROWN FOREST, wake up! 3 days, and I haven't found a single opponent from our group. I will be online most of the time on Sunday. If you see me, pm and we can set up a game time?
Winner of The Alternate Frontier
Mint

Post by Mint »

Mint vs iceiceice, game 1, to start shortly!