The Fall of Bort

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Raijer

Re: The Fall of Bort

Post by Raijer »

I'm gonna critic a little, sorry if i'm too harsh or if i'm not understanding you the good way.

... Saying that the enemies are elves/orcs/whatever you want is easy, and is actually discovered in the first scenario.

And your way of presenting it makes me feel like we went back a week earlier when we were still wondering how to start and which direction to give to the story... Also Paulomat already said he would code some scenarios. It nearly feels like you just used all the precedent post to make what you liked, without really caring.

About the "geographical location", do you intend to put it on the Wesnoth continent or redraw a map ?

More than that, please decide if it's a city or a kingdom, is it the capital city you're speaking about ? But then, how did they manage to go that far in the kingdom without being noticed ? If it's just a big city, why call it a kingdom and not something like Elensefar (the independent city of Elensefar)?

Also, this means the first scenario is talking only, with your units running away seeing the enemy army, even though they're supposed to be quite the warrior country/city ("able to handle the bulk of the attacks with ease"), i think you're going too fast there, and should take at least a scenario to let the player get into the story.

All in all, i find what you're giving too vague again. I tried to get at least the first scenario completely done to give a basis.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

William Ernest Henley
Great_Mage_Atari

Post by Great_Mage_Atari »

Just a quick update:

I will begin the WML as soon as I get the chance. This project is still in need of:

-WML Programmers
-Artists
-Storyboarders

Any and all help with this project is much appreciated.
Great_Mage_Atari

Post by Great_Mage_Atari »

As another update:

The first scenario has been drafted and follows the same storyline as my previous post. Any thoughts or ideas on the next scenario are welcome.