Ageless Era - Current Version: 4.33

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Astoria
Inactive Developer

Re: Bug on Ageless - Shide - Warrior Spirit - lvl2 Ancestor

Post by Astoria »

I suggest you post this in the Ageless Era thread.
Formerly known as the creator of Era of Chaos and maintainer of The Aragwaithi and the Era of Myths.
Turuk
Sithslayer

Re: Ageless Era - Current Version: 4.10

Post by Turuk »

Moved to the proper place.
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

http://units.wesnoth.org/1.8/C/BM_Apostate.html

Why 3 lvl got only 0% pierce resistance when 2 and 1 lvl of this unit got 40% pierce res ?

I found this bug when i added this unit to my addon MWC.
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.
IPS

Post by IPS »

Well... again, 4 factions of Mercs rebalanced by me. I had real real problems rebalancing some units of Highlander faction, but I am sure that they are more ballanced than before.

Rebalanced
Fanatics, Highlanders, Holy order and Refugees.

Change pending:
Thor & Odin from Highlander are now using hammers, but I didn't know how to change their image of fist to hammer. Originally they had a Big badass hammer in one hand and they were using a fist on the other atack (thing that looked to me ridiculus) then I changed Fist to Hammer at name, but Hammer image is pending. So consider this for me :D
Attachments
Change 3.rar
(89.28 KiB) Downloaded 297 times
Creator of: Deathmatch new in 1.12 server.
Co-creator of: Era of Magic in 1.16 server
Developer of: Empires in 1.12 server, Ageless Era in 1.10 to 1.16 servers (but innactive recently)
Try My winning Orocia Guide
Silence

Post by Silence »

Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to see EoM's Destroyers in this era anytime soon.

As an alternative, how difficult would it be to add this faction manually to the addon for personal play?
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

Manually adding it isnt hard, this summer I locally fixed all problems I have reported about ageless and also added that faction, took about 2 days.
You wont be able to play with other people that way though.
Covertpenguin

Post by Covertpenguin »

Hey I know it's been awhile, but the Ageless Era for 1.11 is buggy and doesn't load up at all. Is anyone working on this mod anymore? Because it's a great one, would be sad for it to not be worked on anymore. When I download it off of 1.11 client it won't appear in the Era selection, but it downloads all the other mods however in the process.

Also one thing to note as well, for the EOM Celestial faction, the light spirit has problems moving.
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

If I havent heard anything about update by June 2014 when I return then I will upload my version.
What you describe isnt ageless, its list of dependencies any of which might be changed to break them all.
Covertpenguin

Post by Covertpenguin »

Ravana wrote:If I havent heard anything about update by June 2014 when I return then I will upload my version.
What you describe isnt ageless, its list of dependencies any of which might be changed to break them all.
Your version of ageless for 4.11? Also June 2014, is quite a ways away, 5 months?
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

Not that way, I fixed problems with 4.10 and added destroyers but not official 4.11. I finished with that in July 2013 so I have files ready. And yes, that 5 months is to give author enough time to do it, I certainly wouldnt like if someone uploaded duplicate of my work without even consulting. Also I just havent enough time for wesnoth during schoolyear.
Ageless is dependency for 1 of my addons so once Im active again that has to be available.
Covertpenguin

Post by Covertpenguin »

Alrighty, sounds good, I love these large multifaction mods. So much flavor in fights.
funnyboy

Post by funnyboy »

Hi all, sorry for my neanderthal english :?
First of all a dutiful thanks to all developers and programmers.
Thanks guys, Wesnoth is simply gorgeous!
I would like to report a problem with "ageless era."
I use mac osx Maverick and wesnoth 1.10.7 and ageless era 4.10 of course.
The problem is as shown in the attached figure.
The problem is when I play this game in local.
Thanks for your attention!
If I was wrong to enter your message here, I pray the moderator to move it in the right section.

Please any replies in plain English, like talking to a 3 year old child. Unfortunately I do not know the language and help me with an automatic translator.

Thank you, funny boy
Attachments
Schermata 2014-03-07 alle 14.17.09.png
Silux

Post by Silux »

it is good if you or the AI don't play AE Bone Snapper unit.
Bone Snapper has some wrong value or ability.

This era allows to see how any faction would do against another and ... just awesome, no words!

Sand Elves are overall weak in almost any map, as few maps do have sand. Adding some units that are good in normal terrains like sand elementals or gryphon riders could help:)
funnyboy

Post by funnyboy »

Thanks for info Silux :D
I like to play multiplayers local game and random IA players (me + 8 )
I not select any type of players, it's very funny to try different roles. You don't know what fate choice :mrgreen:
The only one problem is when random choice is AE Bone Snapper because I must restart game, little thing but annoying.
Silux

Post by Silux »

to solve the bone snapper issue it's enough to remove AE Bone Snapper from khthon recruit list in Ageless Era->factions->heroes->heroes-BMR.cfg