Players turns being skipped

The place to post your WML questions and answers.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
  • Please use [code] BBCode tags in your posts for embedding WML snippets.
  • To keep your code readable so that others can easily help you, make sure to indent it following our conventions.
Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Players turns being skipped

Post by Velensk »

I'm experiencing a problem on a scenario I'm working on where under certain circumstances a players turn will be skipped for no apparent reason.

I do have an event which skips players turns but it does not seem to be happening in this instance. I stuck that code line with a message warning to tell me when it's firing and it does not fire under a certain set of conditions and yet a players turn is still skipped. To make it even stranger, the side gets it's rest healing before it's turn is skipped without giving the player a chance to take control.

Does anyone have any idea what might cause this?
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."
alluton

Re: Players turns being skipped

Post by alluton »

I suppose this belongs to WML workshop. Having the scenario file could be helpfull.
"This game cured me of my real life addiction."
-Flameslash
Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Post by Velensk »

Yeah sorry this was for WML workshop. I can include all the needed files though I suppose I should clean things up first.
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."
Turuk
Sithslayer

Post by Turuk »

Moved to the WML Workshop.
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time
Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Post by Velensk »

In the process of cleaning things up I found a way that I might be able to do things more simply which would involve removing the one [end_turn] I have. I'm going to see if it works and if the problem still persists I'll post here again.