[Complete] The Grand Tag! 2v2 Tournament - 4th edition

Moderator: Forum Moderators

forbiddian

Re: The Grand Tag! 2v2 Tournament - 4th edition (Round 1)

Post by forbiddian »

Redacted.
Last edited by forbiddian on September 14th, 2013, 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mint

Post by Mint »

The Winged Cudgels roll the slot of team one. The map shall be Loris River. It shall start now!
peace

Post by peace »

I don't want to fuel a flame war, but since there's a heavy acussation brought up by neki against me, I'll respond to deny that one.
Considering neki is in no position to try to push players like he did, this will be the first and last time I'm answering such a post in this thread.
Let me actually give neki two hints on how to improve the way he's perceived by the community:
1. Don't try to force people to do something, if you're not the one responsible for it. If you're not a tournament admin it's not your job to enforce rules. Just sit back and enjoy the show, you've not yet been impacted by other teams' scheduling.
2. Stay/become objective. Your lack of objectivity is apparent from the vast majority of your posts.

So considering objectivity here's the point of that post:
neki wrote:2. My criticizing is based on facts. I seldom direct critique at particular people.
neki wrote:7. Peace is in fact nani and most likely he will not reply to this post since he is gone with nani.
Objectively "7." is not a fact and it's also not the only time I've seen you direct critique at particular people.
Peace is not nani, he happens to just reply to this post, he's never been anywhere with nani, and AFAIK at the time you wrote this nani was already back.

PS:@alpha1: How can you be so sure we're different players? That's very suspicious, as the only way you can know for sure is that you're nani :D
alpha1

Post by alpha1 »

@everyone: I think we have already discussed the situation enough. I'm now puting discussions of this topic under a temporary prohibition until Dunno makes an official statement. Violators will receive official warnings.

Make games, not flame-war :P

@peace: haha maybe I am nani, this indeed would explain my secret knowledge :D
If you have any wishes or suggestions concerning the TGT or just want to drop me a message, pls pm me at: alpha1_pm
I won't be able to see any messages that are sent to alpha1.
Ondrew

Post by Ondrew »

After many organizational problems I'm happy to announce that:

THIS SUNDAY (starting from 16:30 GMT) will see the first fierce and bloody battle between Young Yippies x The Motherlanders. The brave Alderin will appear as a substitution for Naovy on the side of Young Yippies.

Therefore I kindly ask admins for keeping a record of Alderin as a subbing player for our team.

Thanks a lot and see you all on Sunday!
The Black Sword

Post by The Black Sword »

Riding on the Yippie coattails...

Serious Nerds game 2 starts tomorrow at 1700GMT!

This time I think our opponents will be a bit more circumspect with their free advice. :P
Dauntless
TGT Champion

Post by Dauntless »

Two games today and two games tomorrow?

Dobby is pleased :)
Spoiler:
alpha1

Post by alpha1 »

OMG Daunt! I'm opening the thread expecting nothing evil... And have your Gollum staring right into my eye :shock:
If you have any wishes or suggestions concerning the TGT or just want to drop me a message, pls pm me at: alpha1_pm
Blop

Post by Blop »

Alright, guys, two heated battles are over.
The Burning Woses destroyed the Drake's wings in the first game, just to burn down to ashes in the second.

Tune in next Saturday, 21st of September, at 0700 GMT to witness the bloodthirst and cruelty of the most fearsome charcoal of all time!

PS: The replay order is shuffled so enjoy the games :P
Attachments
4S_–_Der_Lorisfluss_Wiederholung_anzeigen.gz
(41.64 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
4S_-_Unterwelt_Wiederholung_anzeigen.gz
(24.98 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
alpha1

Post by alpha1 »

Der_Lorisfluss
Unterwelt
Ah the sounds of Heimat... :mrgreen:
CrimsonKing

Post by CrimsonKing »

alpha1 wrote:
Der_Lorisfluss
Unterwelt
Ah the sounds of Heimat... :mrgreen:
Indeed, one must love zee Heimat!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgIon5s0Vew
:eng:
Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
Stranger: Indeed?
Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
Stranger: I wear no mask.
alpha1

Post by alpha1 »

I sent an official complaint to the channel's owner. The correct spelling should be: Öktöbёrfёst öfc. ^_^
Dunno

Post by Dunno »

So... if everyone wants an official statement, then so be it!

Admins making scary, 100% serious faces at neki

Neki is hereby officially released from the referee's duties.
In addition, he is officially warned and kindly asked to refrain from posting any further comments until the end of the first round. I will personally ask a mod to delete any unnecessary posts.

organisational stuff:
Team Garuda gets their place back! Sorry for this misunderstanding and thanks for the great spirit of Ariu and Rene who kindly agreed to return to the reserve list.

Now, let's remember that TGT is all about having fun. Forbiddian, you have my personal, sincere apologies for neki's behaviour and you can trust me, it's worth it to stick around because we have all of the 3 TGT champions around, and everyone wants to regain their title! But in the bloody battle between themselves, they might underestimate all these freshblooded warriors around who also want to be immortalised in glory!

Enjoy your stay,
Dunno and the TGT crew
Last edited by Dunno on September 15th, 2013, 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?
neki

Post by neki »

Nope, I will not stand dictatorial censorship! I have noticed at least one of my posts got deleted and it made me sick. Sure, punish me, but let the world see what you punish me for. I withdraw from this "tournament". I am sure Daunt will have no problem in finding a replacement, since he is one of the guys contributing to this backstabbing. (don't worry, Daunt, I am not upset with you).

You will remember this day as the day you almost laid down censorship upon neki!

neki out of this tournament and these foul forums.

EDIT: Vivat censorship:
asked to refrain from posting any further comments until the end of the first round. I will personally ask a mod to delete any unnecessary posts.
Turuk, for you own personal enjoyment, mind checking how many posts of mine have been not only deleted but edited (EDITED!!!) by moderators within the Brutal Wesnoth International tournament topic? (one of the two topics I have started on this forum) I am therefore extremely sensitive to these issues (as everybody should) and I shall have no more!
Last edited by neki on September 15th, 2013, 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Turuk
Sithslayer

Post by Turuk »

neki wrote:Nope, I will not stand dictatorial censorship! I have noticed at least one of my posts got deleted and it made me sick.
What post was deleted? There's nothing in the logs to indicate anyone deleted any of your posts, except yourself.
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time