looking for Campain

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Fraggel76

looking for Campain

Post by Fraggel76 »

I started playing a great campaign, but lost it due to ipad crash and I had to restore from the cloud. the campaign featured that when you beat an adversary you were able to collect their weapons. Thoguhts this was kind of a nice change of pace, but I can not find it back for the the world, anybody has that name be great
Dugi

Re: looking for Campain

Post by Dugi »

Your description is too vague. It could have easily been my campaign (see my signature), but it could have been also a hundred others. Do you know some more things about it, like names of some characters, locations, names of scenarios, description of the things that were happening there and so?
WanderingHero

Post by WanderingHero »

Legend of the Invincibles? It did have a drop mechanic.
Astoria
Inactive Developer

Post by Astoria »

IIRC this campaign had a weapon pickup mechanic.
Formerly known as the creator of Era of Chaos and maintainer of The Aragwaithi and the Era of Myths.
trewe
Translator

Post by trewe »

Fraggel76 wrote:I started playing a great campaign, but lost it due to ipad crash and I had to restore from the cloud. the campaign featured that when you beat an adversary you were able to collect their weapons. Thoguhts this was kind of a nice change of pace, but I can not find it back for the the world, anybody has that name be great
As pointed, this is a bit vague... There are more than one campaign with features a weapon drop system. Warmaster is another.