Artists Wanted! New Era many sprites required.

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
p1ayer300

Artists Wanted! New Era many sprites required.

Post by p1ayer300 »

I am working on a new era with many units and sprites but I am a terrible artist. With the many units I would like done, I know that I can not accomplish it by my self. I am a decent coder and have that part of the era covered, but I can not begin to imagine completing the art. I will appreciate anyone's help. Here is the era and its factions. Please feel free to post your ideas and any questions you might have. Thanks!

Complete
Needs Redone
In Progress
Not Started

Ear of Legends? (unsure it thats what I want or if it is already used.)

Loyalists - units are mainline - would like the javelineer to be redone but not necessary.
Spoiler:
Sylvans - Mostly complete - needs wose shaman, and sprite line
Spoiler:
Dwarven Kingdom - Mostly Complete. All that is needed is the automaton line
Spoiler:
Khalifate - complete - I got them out of the older version. If there have been any updates or modifications please let me know.
Spoiler:
Northerners- mostly complete - units are mainline - some are my own attempt at artwork. If anyone wants to redo them go ahead.
Spoiler:
Demons - haven't even started yet
Spoiler:
This is the first half of the era. As i said before it is very large. This part is sort of a spin off of the default era, with minor changes. I would like to start here before I move on to the second half because the second half has little to no sprites completed and will require a lot more work. Again please feel free to post your thoughts and comments. Thanks!
Speedbrain

Re: Artists Wanted! New Era many sprites required.

Post by Speedbrain »

Oh look, it's one of those threads.
Max

Post by Max »

http://units.wesnoth.org/trunk/Era_of_I ... tml#Demons
http://units.wesnoth.org/trunk/Despite_ ... Sands.html (what era is invasion from the unknown based on? it wasn't included due to parsing errors, couldn't find a better link)
p1ayer300

Post by p1ayer300 »

Thank you for the links. I do apologize I did not look at the forum thread. I have just grown frustrated with my many ideas and lack of ability to produce the artwork.