Drake flare and flameheart leader animation glitch

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
wolkenwand

Drake flare and flameheart leader animation glitch

Post by wolkenwand »

Hi, i notice something weird in drake leader animation. Sometime when drake flare or flameheart lead other unit, its lead animation ( raising his blades ) not played. loyalist's leutenant and elvish captain animation lead animation always play properly, they raise their sword each time their adjacent friendly unit do attack animation. Meanwhile the drake leader counterpart not doing this properly, sometime they just standing while their firendly unit engage in combat.
Astoria
Inactive Developer

Re: Drake flare and flameheart leader animation glitch

Post by Astoria »

wolkenwand wrote:Hi, i notice something weird in drake leader animation. Sometime when drake flare or flameheart lead other unit, its lead animation ( raising his blades ) not played. loyalist's leutenant and elvish captain animation lead animation always play properly, they raise their sword each time their adjacent friendly unit do attack animation. Meanwhile the drake leader counterpart not doing this properly, sometime they just standing while their firendly unit engage in combat.
It still has the old (non-existant) leading anim in the unit files. This patch should fix it.
Attachments
drakeanim.patch
(1.3 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
Formerly known as the creator of Era of Chaos and maintainer of The Aragwaithi and the Era of Myths.
wolkenwand

Post by wolkenwand »

thank you very much! where do i suppose to put the patch?

Edit: i found it, by deleting the very same line you told in core unit folder i manage to fix it, thanks. i hope this implemented in the next patch :D
Astoria
Inactive Developer

Post by Astoria »

wolkenwand wrote: Edit: i found it, by deleting the very same line you told in core unit folder i manage to fix it, thanks. i hope this implemented in the next patch :D
It will be in 1.11.2.
Formerly known as the creator of Era of Chaos and maintainer of The Aragwaithi and the Era of Myths.