Introduce yourself here!

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

maredi316

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by maredi316 »

Hey, I am maredi316...knew the game ever since 1.5.1(almost four years ago) but never new of this forum. I am happy to see this game has been constantly updated and that new versions are always being created. Although I am no developer, and just a campaign player that just goes back to scenario 1 turn 1 when I lose the game (to be "badass" I guess?)I feel there are some segments of the game I can contribute to
Captain_Wrathbow

Post by Captain_Wrathbow »

...hello.

I've been a fairly active member of the community for several years, but lately I've been on Wesbreak for some time. I'm not sure if anyone here still remembers me, so I figured I would re-introduce myself here. School and miscellaneous other things IRL have been eating up my time, but now that it's summer I have a good deal more time on my hands. Now I'm hoping to become active in the community again, at least until school starts up again. :roll:
fabi
Inactive Developer

Post by fabi »

Captain_Wrathbow wrote:...hello.

I've been a fairly active member of the community for several years, but lately I've been on Wesbreak for some time. I'm not sure if anyone here still remembers me, so I figured I would re-introduce myself here. School and miscellaneous other things IRL have been eating up my time, but now that it's summer I have a good deal more time on my hands. Now I'm hoping to become active in the community again, at least until school starts up again. :roll:
Welcome back,
I do remember you.
Rebel_Angel

Post by Rebel_Angel »

Good morning everyone!

I've been playing this game for years (since 1.0.x) and have lurked around the forums, off and on, for much of that time. But I got bored sitting outside in the hallway, so I thought I'd come in and say 'hello'.
Merry meet, and merry part, and merry meet again.
Raychu
Location: Milky Way>Solar System>Earth>Europe>Easouth Europe...

Post by Raychu »

Hello everyone, i have been playing Wesnoth since i bought two DVDs with a lot of games.In one of them i found
The battle for wesnoth-version 1.4.3.In that time i haven't got interweb so i played it (wesnoth 1.4.3.) until last year when
i installed interweb, so i found wesnoth's website and downloaded, i think version 1.9.8. and transfer all userdata that
i created (maps and saves) .The game is so interesting, whole story, timeline, geography, editor, campaigns and
everything is very original.
''What doesn't kill you that reduce you.''-Super Mario
Rolfi

Post by Rolfi »

Just registering my second nickname. IIRC you delete old users with no posts occasionally, this post should keep me alive.
Ceres
Forum Regular

Post by Ceres »

Nobody gets deleted just for having no posts. If you mean this, it only applied to accounts that were neither confirmed nor used to log in on the MP server.
beshead0

Post by beshead0 »

I have played wesnoth and done wml for a while (i didnt keep track of how long), but am new to the forums.
you know
the person
who does the things
Maxilos

Post by Maxilos »

Greetings, my name is Maxilos.
I came to this forum to see the insides of Wesnoth: the developers, programmers, and spriters. I can pretty much say I'm very impressed with how this game turned out.
I never liked Battle for Wesnoth until a master tactician of mine showed it to me personally; I can never get enough now.
I hope I can be of service here as well as a fellow member.
Rake

Post by Rake »

Hello,
Im Rake from Poland (27 y.o.). Im playing Wesnoth since 1.3.X - with long and short brakes. Last one was long and Im back with new strenght and gonna play every day. I wish to finally learn how to play this game in proper way and to increse my winning rate.
Best regards to all of You BfW players!
richardlord

Post by richardlord »

I have been playing this game for about 6 years now, and i have ideas for campaings, but don't really under stand how to program them.
Last edited by Iris on July 27th, 2012, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No advertising.
Superdark33

Post by Superdark33 »

Hello! my name is Superdark33! the Black mage from the playground where the giant walks!

To shadowmaster: Xykon is that you?
I came from the playground!
What-A-Melon

Post by What-A-Melon »

Hello i have been playing since 5.something.something (cant remember) but i love the game since it has so much content and originality. I just get tuned in on playing something and cant stop until i finish.
I have been trying to figure out how to program because i have a great idea for a campaign.

I hope to see everyone in game :D !
The_Afterman

Post by The_Afterman »

Heyo, Wesnoth community. :)
Been playing Wesnoth for a couple months or so now. I've completed(on easy) The South Guard, An Orcish Incursion, A Tale of Two Brothers, Liberty, and Delfador's Memoirs.
And am currently working on Heir to the Throne, Legend of Wesmere, Eastern Invasion, Descent into Darkness, Dead Water, and Hammer of Thursagan. Extremely stuck on some of those final scenarios(or close to final) :eng: . But yes. :) I've played online against AI & a couple of my friends to practice. :augh:
I don't see any clan scene or such here, and would like to set up a tournament or two maybe in the future for Wesnoth. If the interest is there, of course.

Have a nice day.
TheScribe

Post by TheScribe »

For a tournament, try the ladder.
Sorta on a break from the forums ATM, have been for a while. If I was doing something for/with you and I haven't recently, that's why, I will be back soon hopefully.