All in one place (colosseum edited/changed)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ChaosRider

All in one place (colosseum edited/changed)

Post by ChaosRider »

This topic was just to close the many other topics that are still in chaos by what were wrong players. Here is everything in order. Any subsequent changes will be added here.

What you can find in attachment ?

ColosseumWithWeapons.rar - its a normal colosseum (with enemies as they are in normal version) but with weapons in shop (Put it in folder addons).

ColosseumWithoutWeapons.rar - here you have diffrent enemies, harder than normal colosseum (Put it in folder addons).

Colosseum_Edit.rar - here you have shop with weapons, and also changed enemies (Put it in folder addons).

Chaotic Era - my own era :D (put it in addons).

What is changed in units ?

Lich can lvlup to Ancient Lich
Inferno drake - Armageddon Drake
Flame Heart drake - Fire Dragon
Tentacle of deap - Cuttle Fish or in Water Serpent (he can lvlup in Sea Serpent)
Orcish Warrior - can lvlup also in yeti
Orcish Assassin - can lvlup also in Giant Spider
Troll whelp - can lvlup also in troll shaman or troll hero (which can lvlup in to great troll)
Red mage - can lvlup also elder mage
Ogre - Great Ogre - Yeti
Skeleton - can lvlup also in chocobone
soulless - ghoul
wolf - great wolf - direwolf
Revenant - can also lvlup in death knight
Draug - Skeletal Dragon
Swordsman - can lvlup also in Royal warrior
Pikeman - can lvlup also in Royal warrior
Goblin Impaler - Orcish Grunt
Goblin Rouser - Orcish Leader
Dwarvish Fighter - can lvlup also in Dwarvish Runesmith
Dwarvish Runemaster - Dwarvish Arcanister
Gryphon Rider - can lvlup also in Gryphon
Elvish Fighter - can lvl up also in Elvish Lord
Elvish Archer - can lvl up also in Elvish Lord

And many other changes...

If anything will be changed in something what is in Deskop.rar then it will be uploaded here.
Attachments
Deskop.rar
(356.99 KiB) Downloaded 209 times
Last edited by ChaosRider on May 8th, 2012, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.
alexanderthegre

Re: All in one place (colosseum edited/changed)

Post by alexanderthegre »

I (and probably other linux users) have trouble opening rars, could you please post it as a more portable format?
Wesbane

Post by Wesbane »

alexanderthegre wrote:I (and probably other linux users) have trouble opening rars, could you please post it as a more portable format?
:shock:

Code: Select all

pacman -S unrar
However I'm not interested in using wesnoth modifications.
Last edited by Wesbane on May 8th, 2012, 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crendgrim
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Crendgrim »

Ehem. Don't do the core modification thing, please.
As soon as you start to play non-modified-colloseum matches (e.g. standard Wesnoth), this will cause out of sync errors to appear.
UMC Story Images — Story images for your campaign!
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

For linux users i upload here too in 7z.

I have given the another/higher levels of units (and I wanted to do it without changing their animation, which is such as to have the unit with one level lower), but something to complain about the animation ... Someone can help me with this :)?
Attachments
Desktop.7z
(147.36 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

hmmmm, Dread Bat dont want lvl up to Ghost Bat... first bug xP. Ravana are you able to fix it some how :D ?

This "advance to" is isnt working well for new units :(.
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

Not sure yet if it is for that, but you did not remove

Code: Select all

{AMLA_DEFAULT}
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

and what this amla_default is doing :D ?
Crendgrim
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Crendgrim »

AMLA stands for After Max Level Advancement.
If you use the {AMLA_DEFAULT} macro, it will make units of the unit type get certain bonuses (Max HP bonus +3, Max XP +20%) on leveling up, instead of becoming a new unit type.
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

Not needed amla is deleted there where it shouldnt be but still i have bug :P.
In attachment you have my era and bug SS.
Attachments
Chaotic + picture.rar
(425.23 KiB) Downloaded 191 times
Crendgrim
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Crendgrim »

Well, you do not include the Low_Rat.cfg, neither do you include the directory it's in (units/monsters/), so the game doesn't know about the unit.
You should also remove the units copied from core, as you will define [unit_type]s with the same ID as they already exist.
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

Ok, so maybe I will ask differently, what should I change here (without deleting the cfg files copied converted already existing units) so that it worked. Copying the files already existing units I had hoped that the code contained in them will now be able to use the animation of their appearance and attacks. Alternatively, if there is anyone able to do this without removing the cfg files copied transformed units (which have different id) so that it worked well.
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

3 different versions of the Colosseum.

Colosseum_edit_harder - +4 waves(now is 12 not as it was 8 earlier), some new weapons, stronger enemies, max terrain defence is increased (max 90%).
Attachments
3 diffrent colosseum.rar
(69.85 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
tom030890

Post by tom030890 »

The Colosseum game available on the servers seems to be v2.0.8. This seems to disable teleporting back to the central podium, and automatically healing between waves. There are also occasional problems with buying add ons to regenerate and healing. The bugs simply need fixing, but is the current intention to remove teleporting and automatically healing?

I liked those features of the game and would prefer to return to them.

I cannot seem to find colosseum v2.1.3 anywhere. If I remove and redownload from the server I seem to get v.2.0.8. Has anyone got a copy?

Anyone able to provide solutions?
alluton

Post by alluton »

I have got same problem whit no teleporting and healing. Also I got suggestion: If there are 2 players only game would only spawn creeps for 2 players. So you could play it whit less players aswell.
"This game cured me of my real life addiction."
-Flameslash