The ideas of a Wesnoth Rebalance

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

danman5550

Re: The Start of a New Era: Wesnoth Rebalance

Post by danman5550 »

This sounds cool. Does anyone have a prototype equation for all of this? I could do some testing, maybe change a few parts or something. This would be sweet!
AxalaraFlame

Post by AxalaraFlame »

Is ur avatar that bedamned clever "L"?! Oh cool~

I didn't even finish to introduce my process from these two years...though the equations can be given, but that is less a surprise, don't u think so?
danman5550

Post by danman5550 »

I guess. I'd definitely like to help test some prototype equations though, and maybe try them with some add-ons and stuff.

And, yes... I am L *looks around*
Shhh...
Raindancer

Post by Raindancer »

I guess. I'd definitely like to help test some prototype equations though, and maybe try them with some add-ons and stuff.
He does not tell me how these things work...albeit I am his roomate! :augh: I saw him making lots of draft, and he told me the main elements of it, say, "knows that, an idiot can work it out, the last thing this idiot need is patience". Well l am very bad at calculus, I dunno and I don't share any interests in this stupid stuff. Wesnoth is just balanced fine and someday gotta be improved better. Since he is a freak at many times, I could understand this.

And if I am not wrong he has already revealed most of these elements, like the real-mobility relates to units' prefered terrians......... real-hp relates to how many units among default factions deal a certain type of damage, and count back into their special resistances bulabulabula:doh:......I am sure he will be appreciated if u help him. I don't.
Bazinga