Legend of the Invincibles

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Which of these units you find worth advancing and gearing heavily? Unpopular ones will be reworked.

Prophet
21%
Reaper
12%
Scythemaster
8%
Shadowalker
7%
Shadow Prince
8%
Siege Troll
5%
Sky Goblin
2%
Snow Hunter
8%
Soul Shooter
2%
Swordmaster
12%
Troll Boulderlobber
1%
Warlock
10%
Werewolf Rider
2%
Zombie Rider
3%

Total votes: 241

axds123

Re: Legend of the Invincibles feedback

Post by axds123 »

whens chapter 5 out
U WOT M8
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

I cannot state a specific date. I am working on various interface improvements now, that are needed for chapter 5. If everything goes well, I might finish it next week and start writing the next chapter. Writing a new chapter takes me about one month.
lynx

Post by lynx »

Spoiler:
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

That was not supposed to happen. I wanted to fix a bug recently, but I created an even greater bug. It should be okay now. Sorry for the trouble caused. Run Update Add-Ons to have it fixed.

I also added daggers and throwing knives to the drop list, added an advancement to Deathblades and Chocobones, and fixed the bug disallowing you to undo your moves.
lynx

Post by lynx »

Is there any quickfix I can do to a save game or do I need to restart before the "descension"? Tried a few scenario moves where I already had nothing on the list, but it didn't reappear in the next one.
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

Retrying from a save file named 'LotI1-Toxic Sun.gz' should do the trick. It should be before all the save files ended by '-Auto Save blabla'. Or starting from a save file from the Ascension scenario should work well too (but you would have to redo the scenario, but it is short and easy).
lynx

Post by lynx »

thanks, now the toxic sun scenario makes much more sense too. Previously only L was there.

edit:
Spoiler:
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

Damn. He was supposed to leave your party and return later as a lich. But in the latest version, I was persuaded by RainerT to remove the code part that removes the undead from your recall list, and I forgot that Argan had to be removed due to storyline reasons (I wrote that part 2 years ago, and editing old things is always risky). He used to be removed along with the other undead. Better get him killed to avoid problems (might result in weird dialogues, confused death events, and maybe even crash; because he is not supposed to be there, he can die). He will return in scenario 16 properly as a lich.
lynx

Post by lynx »

I just dismissed him from the list and it seems to be fine.
lynx

Post by lynx »

Done with part 1. Had lots of trouble in the last scenario, since Argan didn't make it to his keep and kept getting slaughtered. I guess he should appear earlier or have a different ai rule (dart to the keep).

Good job!
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

I was told about it a while before. I accidentally set him to be extremely unlucky (instead of lucky). Will be fixed very soon.

Edit: Version 2.0.11 is out. Main changes are that undo works again, scenarios in chapter 3 no longer take so long to load (I didn't know it was a bug), preserved liches can use items, items can be removed from units, placing them on the ground for other units to pick by right-clicking on the unit and choosing to do so, and an advancement for Banebows was added, and some more useful items drop in the first scenarios. Both bugs with Argan were fixed.
lynx

Post by lynx »

Cool, the items replacing abilities was a nuisance. While plague is cool, it overwrites backstab and maybe others, so I'll probably drop that item. Also managed to get both the illumination and nightstalk abilities on one unit, but the second of course cancels the first. :)
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

The plague overwriting weapon specials was fixed. If you take the ring back, it will not override anything.
Illumination and nightstalk is obviously not the best combination.
lynx

Post by lynx »

Also had some difficulties in the gods scenario. I noticed a wml comment about the trolls, yet the mage was still agressively stupid even when severely wounded.

I confirm the plague fix works. :)
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

Damn, I have set the lieutenant side to be invulnerable by trolls instead of the mage side. I will correct it in the next release (or, if you want it now, you may delete the add-on and install it again, it will do that as well).