To Lands Unknown 3.9

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Wayirr

Re: To Lands Unknown v1.5.6; v1.4.5

Post by Wayirr »

Spoiler:
Norzel

Post by Norzel »

Jaffar - sleepwalker :D
Spoiler:
English, why you so foreign language? =(
Bosque

Post by Bosque »

Perhaps I'm missing something, but how do I summon with summoners? I've seen computer controlled members of my faction do it. I thought you were supposed to right click on nearby squares?
Alarantalara
Art Contributor

Post by Alarantalara »

I don't know if this answers your problem, but only level 3 summoners are actually able to summon units. If you've been trying with lower level ones, then that's your answer.
Bosque

Post by Bosque »

I've been trying only with level 3 and up, as explained in the campaign, but haven't been able to find anything in the right click menu, in a flat place, in an adjacent square, outside of keeps or villages.
tribes45

Post by tribes45 »

Who-Main-Tains this campaign now?

I really enjoyed it! Props to this amazing campaign! :)
"In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons." -Herodotus
"Two things are infinite, the universe and Human stupidity. Although, I'm not sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein
inferno8
Art Contributor

Post by inferno8 »

tribes45 wrote:Who-Main-Tains this campaign now?
I'm the creator of this campaign. Since I am on a temporary wes-break, Espreon and Alarantalara have been maintaining this campaign for me.
tribes45 wrote:I really enjoyed it! Props to this amazing campaign! :)
Thank you. :) When I'm back, I will try to improve it, add new story images and make some other enhancements ;)
Creator of Era of Magic
Creator of To Lands Unknown

Support me on Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/inferno8
Ruler

Post by Ruler »

I died on the scenario with the big chasms and the bone bridges and stuff, right after the big fight where we allied with the swampfolk. (I'm on easy mode and it's still hard :( )

This is the best thing ever made in Wesnoth. It has animations and action and beautiful backgrounds that make the world feel so, SO much more real than ever before. It is very, very great. Thank you so much for making this because it is simply amazing.

-BrokenRuler
Nightshayde

Post by Nightshayde »

Just wanted to say amazing campaign, easily my favorite (though I've only played this and two other UMC ones, plus a couple of mainline)
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and say someone famous said it"
-Abraham Lincoln
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

Scenario 11- Mag-Magar may need changes, because now that level 4 jinn goes to matriarch of emptiness , doing 1 damage per turn and blocking all other units. Had to use debug to kill that jinn.
tribes45

Post by tribes45 »

Can someone give me some tips on mission "The last summoner" I just don't know how you can do it on 35 turns.
"In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons." -Herodotus
"Two things are infinite, the universe and Human stupidity. Although, I'm not sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein
terrafin

Post by terrafin »

tribes45 wrote:Can someone give me some tips on mission "The last summoner" I just don't know how you can do it on 35 turns.
I had no issues but I had 5 flying fire elemental that broke down the other posts. If possible before hand I suggest to dismiss your unused level 1 units
Raindancer

Post by Raindancer »

My roomate worships you very much. He wants to make an epic campaign, but now stumbled upon with annoying graphics problems. He even wants to acknowledge you as master to learn how to insert animations. :lol2:
Bazinga
Lupin III.

Post by Lupin III. »

[BUG] When I'm playing "Far North" the special context menu entries for several units are missing. E. g. none of my summoners has any of the "Summon ..." entries and the elemental, that got the thing in the cave, has no "Turn into ... elemental". Instead every context menu contains the "Turn on/off lighting/rain/rain sound" items. So I can neither summon a Djinn nor change my (god) elemental from fire to something else to not get hurt in the rain.
Wayirr

Post by Wayirr »

Water God potential portrait. I have asked Saurrian (artist nickname) to draw it, but I do not know if it's good enough or appropriate for inclusion. The author agrees for this work to be distributed under a free license (CC-BY-SA, GPL, MIT or whatever). Ask if you need something... maybe source (unfortunately, photoshop format, 2x bigger)?
I found http://forums.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=24555 this spec, is it same for Era of Magic?
Spoiler: