Some 1.10 issues

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
Crow_T

Some 1.10 issues

Post by Crow_T »

Just some things I've noticed while playing:

My processors crank up quite a bit during the map pages in between scenarios, more than any other point in gameplay.

The horseman's attack is a bit slow, I noticed there was a fix for the spearman's slow attack in an earlier release.

In SoF, Gathering Materials, the last boss standing just sat there when I had him surrounded, didn't attack, move, or recruit.
Anonymissimus
Inactive Developer

Re: Some 1.10 issues

Post by Anonymissimus »

Crow_T wrote:My processors crank up quite a bit during the map pages in between scenarios, more than any other point in gameplay.
A known problem.
The horseman's attack is a bit slow, I noticed there was a fix for the spearman's slow attack in an earlier release.
Known, and probably intentional.
In SoF, Gathering Materials, the last boss standing just sat there when I had him surrounded, didn't attack, move, or recruit.
Sounds like something to look at; could you report it at gna pls ? http://gna.org/bugs/?group=wesnoth
When doing so, pls attach a start-of-scenario save for this scenario and a turn save from just before when this happens.
projects (BfW 1.12):
A Simple Campaign: campaign draft for wml startersPlan Your Advancements: mp mod
The Earth's Gut: sp campaignSettlers of Wesnoth: mp scenarioWesnoth Lua Pack: lua tags and utils
updated to 1.8 and handed over: A Gryphon's Tale: sp campaign
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

Anonymissimus wrote:
Crow_T wrote:My processors crank up quite a bit during the map pages in between scenarios, more than any other point in gameplay.
A known problem.
I must have been kept out of the loop, then.

I have just fixed this particular issue for 1.10.1 and 1.11.0. Thanks for the report.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
Crow_T

Post by Crow_T »

When doing so, pls attach a start-of-scenario save for this scenario and a turn save from just before when this happens.
They are no longer in the ingame save list, are they anywhere else? Also, if a replay would help I can attach one, but I'm not sure where they are kept these days, not seeing a dot wesnoth folder in my home directory.
vcap

Post by vcap »

Crow_T wrote: They are no longer in the ingame save list, are they anywhere else? Also, if a replay would help I can attach one, but I'm not sure where they are kept these days, not seeing a dot wesnoth folder in my home directory.
~/.local/share/wesnoth/1.10/saves/

probably.
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

EditingWesnoth has more general directions.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.