[interface] movable "advance to window"

Brainstorm ideas of possible additions to the game. Read this before posting!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting a new idea, you must read the following:
DerTod

[interface] movable "advance to window"

Post by DerTod »

Hi,

when a unit levels up, sometimes it would be helpful to move the "advance to window" away from the center so that you can see the surrounding area of this unit. This could be helpful to choice the right unit type for the current situation.
Last edited by DerTod on October 31st, 2011, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HomerJ

Re: movable trait choice window

Post by HomerJ »

DerTod wrote:Hi,

when a unit levels up, sometimes it would be helpful to move the trait choice window away from the center so that you can see the surrounding area of this unit. This could be helpful to choice the right trait for the current situation.
I'm pretty sure you are not talking about a "trait" (quick, resilient, strong intelligent, etc) because you can not pick those. Maybe your question concerns the "advance to window"?

Greetz
HomerJ
Six years without a signature!
Iris
Site Administrator

Re: movable trait choice window

Post by Iris »

This really more of a general problem with the design of our GUI than something specific to the Advance Unit dialog.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
DerTod

Re: movable "advance to window"

Post by DerTod »

HomerJ wrote:
DerTod wrote:Hi,

when a unit levels up, sometimes it would be helpful to move the trait choice window away from the center so that you can see the surrounding area of this unit. This could be helpful to choice the right trait for the current situation.
I'm pretty sure you are not talking about a "trait" (quick, resilient, strong intelligent, etc) because you can not pick those. Maybe your question concerns the "advance to window"?

Greetz
HomerJ
You are right. Thx for the hint. I have corrected that in the sbject and in my post.