Introduce yourself here!

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Crendgrim
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by Crendgrim »

bobknows: Welcome to the forums!
The "coding tutorial" can be found on our Wiki: http://wiki.wesnoth.org/Create
It is also linked in this page's header (click on "Create"). Don't let yourself be discouraged by all those "outdated" marks — they are mostly redundant. If you encounter problems / get stuck / have a question during your learning progress, create a topic in these forums in the "WML Workshop" section and ask.

Crend
UMC Story Images — Story images for your campaign!
Guavatron

Post by Guavatron »

Good morn! I am Guavatron! I discovered Battle for Wesnoth a couple of weeks ago, and I am hooked! I'll eventually get around to playing some multiplayer, but not until I finish Heir to the Throne! So, until then! Oh yeah, did I mention I like Transformers? 8)
Hoggish_Greedly

Post by Hoggish_Greedly »

I just began playing Wesnoth this summer and I love it. I'm still developing my skills as a player (both in campaigns and in mp), but hopefully I will get better. Hit me up if you are interested in playing against a beginner
Deki

Post by Deki »

Hello. I used to play strategy games a lot, but recently cant get enough of the free time so I mostly play over the weekends. This great game I discovered about year ago and I am enjoying it very much (basically its the only game I play apart from web diplomacy). When my skills arise I would probably play MP too.

Good day dear people :)
Often

Post by Often »

ok almost forgot to post here. I've been playing strategy games both on and off line since I was a 'wee lad playing risk' but still fairly new to Wesnoth, which I play almost, but not quite every day with the girlfriend (who is much better than me).
..I am very impressed with this game, and very pleased to me you all! :)
powershot

Post by powershot »

She's better than you yet you're on the Forum?. :|

(maybe you should score points for that. ^_^ )
My new account is: Power_Pixel_Wannabe. Yea. Yea.... Why are you still reading this? What the heck m8? You have some kind of problem? Yea. I draw. NO I'M NOT 5 ANYMORE!!! Little brats.
The heck m8? I thought you left... No seriously... go... serious...
ok bye m8. I'm serious.
Hero-of-Time

Post by Hero-of-Time »

Hello! I'm known as the Hero-of-Time and am an average player at Wesnoth. If you want to play me, please be advise that my computer shuts down the Wesnoth application sometimes for me. Why? I dunno. I hope to have a great time here, ^_^
As an Elven Marshal, I will win the fight. -Sage
PandaClaws

Post by PandaClaws »

Hello, I have played wesnoth since 1.4.0 but it is only recently that I really got into it. Hello everyone this community is awesome. :mrgreen:
Very well sir. Bring on your storm.
- A guard dismissing the Snow Prince

Read about the snow prince here
For when a king cries, he cries tears of iron.
uncleshelby

Post by uncleshelby »

I guess I should introduce myself...

I am uncleshelby, I am a noob Wesnoth player, and noob Wesnoth Add-ons creator. I used to be obnoxius-man, and before that -- a different account -- obnoxiousman, witch I lost the password to (And I don't want it back. I did some stupid stuff on that account).

I don't get to play very often. :cry:
Timshel
tarodin

Post by tarodin »

hi,

my name is dani, i'm from spain and i discovered this game 4 days ago.

I'm playing the first campaing at moment and i took a look at the multiplayer option thinking that i will find an empty space... it seems to be a large community and lot of players.

Prepare yourselves :P
MathiasB

Post by MathiasB »

Hello, I started playing Wesnoth a lot of years ago.
I think it was before version 1.0 (regarding the screenshots I think 0.7 or 0.8).

After a time of playing campaigns, I played a bit online.
Then i stopped playing for some years to restart playing some days ago.

I live in Antwerp, a nice city in the little country of Belgium. (which a lot of players will not now)
There I'm still a student. Besides studying and Wesnoth am I also a real Apple freak/geek. I've i'm writer / editor for Belgians biggest Apple community and I've created also my own site.
I'm also very busy by doing web design.
brabar

Post by brabar »

Hello everybody !

I'm Brabar, from France, and I discovered this game a few months ago.

As I enjoy it a lot, and I find some helpful information around, I decided to register here to be able to share more if ever I feel I can have something useful to add ... :roll:

Big thanks to the game's team, for the great job !
Sorry for my poor english, it's not my native language
GnLWeb

Post by GnLWeb »

Hey!
My name is G&LWeb, i play Wesnoth since a year now, and since I don't do a lot of things other than that in my free time, i decided to join the community and contribute ( a bit, but contribute anyway!). I'm a dev, i'm patient and i'm friendly. Most of time.

Thanks!
Felix_Nephthys

Post by Felix_Nephthys »

I'm Felix and I've known of this game for some time but finally downloaded it a couple of days ago. I'm glad I did because it's by far one of the best strategy games I've played in quite awhile. I guess that's all for now but I know I'm going to enjoy this game.
Metic

Post by Metic »

Wuss good. This game is sick, props to creators, and anyone who has spent time adding anything onto the game. I would be more than happy to join in on making animations for the game. (i see the thread for it.. checking it out)

feel free to send me instant message or email @ --chat or game--

yim = wink47umh [AT] yahoo [DOT] com
Last edited by Elvish_Hunter on September 17th, 2011, 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited e-mail address to avoid its collection by spambots