Faction without era, A.N.O.

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

StDrake

Re: Faction without era, A.N.O.

Post by StDrake »

umm..i'll state it differently

-please define what sound you want when the anihilator or fanatic miss their attack (it was using esplosion sound for hit if i remember well)

-please define what was the missing ability supposed to do (i can code it myself, unless of course you had something prepared and just need to find the code bit?)

btw those demons are quite strong for lv0, they're practically lv1s powerwise, but perhaps I won't meddle with that until the era is released to the public and we got some feedback from other users

nice sprites too, though a little monotone but well..that's the theme after all. Did you draw them yourself?
Like cats? I've made a whole faction of them to kick ass with!
Don't like cats? I've made a whole faction of them to kick their asses! So everyone's happy :)
Felinian faction is part of the Beyond Southern Hells era
kitties need sprites! art topic here
Rozard

Re: Faction without era, A.N.O.

Post by Rozard »

StDrake wrote:-please define what sound you want when the anihilator or fanatic miss their attack (it was using esplosion sound for hit if i remember well)
Its ok.
StDrake wrote:-please define what was the missing ability supposed to do (i can code it myself, unless of course you had something prepared and just need to find the code bit?)
Still leadership will do, I think battletutor skill is bit weak skill for lv3 unit (skill that adds +1xp to every Xp gains for nearby underlevel units).
but I have still that ability with me, if needed.
StDrake wrote:nice sprites too, though a little monotone but well..that's the theme after all. Did you draw them yourself?
Thanks! and yes, I have draw them all by my self.
Yeah their bit monotone, but as you say, they need to be themed as the same...
~We go with night to harvest of life~
Creator and maintenancer of A.N.O cult faction,here.
(balacing state)
A.N.O operate in Beyond Southern Hells era,here