Invasion from the Unknown

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

GrandWarlord

Invasion from the Unknown

Post by GrandWarlord »

Episode1 of these campaign is awesome :D it's rather difficult to play until Mal Keshar joins the journey :P

But the episode2 is quite difficult after The Face of the enemy in the scenario Hive I'm stuck with only 5!!!! heroes, with no recruit possible but enemies keep respawning how can I defeat the Caos Warlord without recruting, any suggestions? :?:
StDrake

Re: Invasion from the Unknown

Post by StDrake »

there was a recruitment place availible as far as I remember..pretty sure it was a recruitment place, maybe you had to quickly win it from an ai leader, not that dificult as it sounds

plus - you should've got some experienced units to appear with the heroes from the previous scenario
Like cats? I've made a whole faction of them to kick ass with!
Don't like cats? I've made a whole faction of them to kick their asses! So everyone's happy :)
Felinian faction is part of the Beyond Southern Hells era
kitties need sprites! art topic here
Gambit
Loose Screw

Post by Gambit »

Moved to strategies and tips, since you are asking for... a strategy, and tips?
Xandria

Post by Xandria »

A question: just finished episode 1 of IftU.

Did anyone manage to kill the Chaos Warlord thing in "Meet your Fate" ? I managed to get him down to about half HP and kill all the northern Shaxtal and all of the green Imp's minions - except him, with his Drain...
The fight against human stupidity is endless, but we must never give it up.
- Jan Werich
MRDNRA

Post by MRDNRA »

Xandria wrote:A question: just finished episode 1 of IftU.

Did anyone manage to kill the Chaos Warlord thing in "Meet your Fate" ? I managed to get him down to about half HP and kill all the northern Shaxtal and all of the green Imp's minions - except him, with his Drain...
You mean the one where you've only got berserkers and walking corpses as recruit options?
Xandria

Post by Xandria »

MRDNRA wrote:
Xandria wrote:A question: just finished episode 1 of IftU.

You mean the one where you've only got berserkers and walking corpses as recruit options?
The very same, yes.

Ulfserkers are woefully useless against both the Imp boss and the Chaos Warlord due to melee Drain attacks.
The fight against human stupidity is endless, but we must never give it up.
- Jan Werich
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

Spoiler:
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
StDrake

Post by StDrake »

I actually managed to ride'm down with walking corpses once i knew where e's gonna appear
heavy surrounding, walking corpse suicide tactics and save & loading

but as shadowmaster mentionned..that's not enough to beat him, doesn't stay dead
Spoiler:
Like cats? I've made a whole faction of them to kick ass with!
Don't like cats? I've made a whole faction of them to kick their asses! So everyone's happy :)
Felinian faction is part of the Beyond Southern Hells era
kitties need sprites! art topic here