Undead campaign?

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Passer2010

Undead campaign?

Post by Passer2010 »

I like to use undead and I'v finished DID. However, I can't find any undead campaign except DID not only for mainline but also for add-ons. Could anyone introduce some for me? By the way, the version which I paly is 1.8.5.
monochromatic

Re: Undead campaign?

Post by monochromatic »

Try Invasion of the Unknown, which starts off as an elf campaign for about three scenarios and then you get to recruit undead and elves together, proving to be very interesting. I hear Love to Death also has undead.
tr0ll

Post by tr0ll »

midway through the Founding of Borstep add-on campaign you get ghosts to work with your orcs
Captain_Wrathbow

Post by Captain_Wrathbow »

There's also The Dark Hordes, but.... is that even still around?
Just_end_turn

Post by Just_end_turn »

Captain_Wrathbow wrote:There's also The Dark Hordes, but.... is that even still around?
Yes.
Passer2010

Post by Passer2010 »

Where can I find The Dark Hordes? I've heard its name for many times but I haven't seen it on the add-ons.
Hulavuta

Post by Hulavuta »

Sadly, it hasn't been updated to 1.8, it's still sitting around 1.6 somewhere. Hopefully someone will update it soon though.
F:tGJ, Saurian Campaign
The Southern Chains, a fanfic
“The difference between winners and champions is that champions are more consistent."
~Sierra
Passer2010

Post by Passer2010 »

Then, where can I find version 1.6? I can only find 1.8 and 1.9.
Crendgrim
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Crendgrim »

UMC Story Images — Story images for your campaign!
Just_end_turn

Post by Just_end_turn »

sur.nhm

Post by sur.nhm »

IIRC, Mountain_king ported Shameless Crossover Excuse to 1.9. It's a humoristic undead campaign featuring Gwiti Ha'atel (I think I misspelled his name) from The Dark Hordes.
I'm not really around any more, but you can find me in TvTropes.
Mountain_King
Translator

Post by Mountain_King »

Yes I did! Well, more like updated all the coding and finished it. It's on 1.8 and 1.9, so you can't go wrong either way. :D That reminds me, I still need to rebalance that one scenario...
Projects: Ice Age Fun, Japhel's Journey (same link), Shameless Crossover Excuse (Maintainer), and Age of Dinosaurs!
Is cothabhálach an aistriúcháin Gaeilge mé.
EXTERMINATE!!!!
Captain_Wrathbow

Post by Captain_Wrathbow »

sur.nhm wrote:IIRC, Mountain_king ported Shameless Crossover Excuse to 1.9. It's a humoristic undead campaign featuring Gwiti Ha'atel (I think I misspelled his name) from The Dark Hordes.
Nitpick: humoristic -> humorous

On topic: I've never even heard of that before. I'm been too out-of-touch with wesnoth lately... I think I'll have to give that one a try sometime.
wesfreak

Post by wesfreak »

I remember a few versions ago there was one about a ghost who gained self awareness and killed his necromancer and brought him back as a ghost, and then went off to conquer the world, (dark legion or something? can't remember the name.) but it doesn't seem to be around anymore.
Mountain_King
Translator

Post by Mountain_King »

Captain_Wrathbow wrote:
sur.nhm wrote:IIRC, Mountain_king ported Shameless Crossover Excuse to 1.9. It's a humoristic undead campaign featuring Gwiti Ha'atel (I think I misspelled his name) from The Dark Hordes.
Nitpick: humoristic -> humorous

On topic: I've never even heard of that before. I'm been too out-of-touch with wesnoth lately... I think I'll have to give that one a try sometime.
It started out on 1.4, I'm surprised you hadn't already heard. Anyways, I just realized I fixed the balancing issue mentioned above already. So, If you're of a mood to playtest it, I'm still waiting on feedback in the appropriate thread. :) It's a rather nice undead campaign, IMO.
Projects: Ice Age Fun, Japhel's Journey (same link), Shameless Crossover Excuse (Maintainer), and Age of Dinosaurs!
Is cothabhálach an aistriúcháin Gaeilge mé.
EXTERMINATE!!!!