Northern orcs era

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Kapoue_II

Northern orcs era

Post by Kapoue_II »

As a side project, I have started work on an era containing nothing except orcish clans (although maybe I will throw in some super powered level 2 elves to bring misery-I havn'e decided.). So far , the two clans are smashas and slavers. Slavers have 6 gold peasants to recruit, and smashas have the smasha trait (+5 ( yup, I mean 5) to melee attack, but -15 all resistances except cold and arcane. Shaman clan mostly done, but kept "off the shelves" due to unit errors.

EDIT: Shaman clan now done, and version 1.5 released. I know what the next clan is -a "good" clan (by orc standards), who are neutral, and have units that give minor healing- but any ideas as to the 4th one. Also smahas gain +6 to their attack, and have -15% cold as well (so that the shaman clan have an advantage).
IPS

Re: Northern orcs era

Post by IPS »

I don't know, but I think the Slavers faction is the best because it has a larger list of recruits. It's silly to Sasha's haves only 3 recruits what the others faction have; this like to make a loyalist faction with loyal units only when you have in the same era a faction with all the human units, incluiding loyalists, ouwtlaws, woodsmen, etc ...

I think Sasha's needs a larger list of recruits. You can add to it nagas, trolls, goblings (those what costs 8 ) and/or other units. And the factions needs to be more different in recruits, habilities in all the recruits for each faction is not enough :roll:
Creator of: Deathmatch new in 1.12 server.
Co-creator of: Era of Magic in 1.16 server
Developer of: Empires in 1.12 server, Ageless Era in 1.10 to 1.16 servers (but innactive recently)
Try My winning Orocia Guide
Kapoue_II

Re: Northern orcs era

Post by Kapoue_II »

Thanks for the feedback. I will give the slasha's more units to recruit, but I will make them orc units, just UMC orcs. As for the recruit lists being similar, thats deliberate, as there would not be a huge variety. However, I think I will remove orcish archer from the slavers recruit list.
Expext an update in 1-2 days.