No Color :(

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
Necron

Re: No Color :(

Post by Necron »

Nope, they aren't the correct gamma, and I even have a proof that you even submmitted.

Look at the naga with the black background, its Wand has a ribbon that is Team colored (As in the original I submitted)

So, if the wand silk is blue, and the shoulderpad isn't, its because the shoulderpad isn't in team color.

So, now you know the problem and the way to fix it. :eng:
Indeed - the colours have to be PRECISELY the same. The exact same hex/rgb value. You have to pick them with the colour picker tool, and apply them with a hard-edged, full opacity tool. Otherwise they break. Don't worry, we've all done it ;)
Hrm, I saved the image from the how to and loaded it up in Adobe Photoshop 7 and CS2 and used to the Eyedropper (color picker) tool to fill in the colors and yet I still get the same prob. Tried several ways before posting here. Thats ok, once I get back home I'm bound and determined to get it working. I'll pay close attention to the settings when I edit this time - rgb values, opacities, layer settings and whatnot and post an update.

Thanks all for the imput.

Btw great job on the nagas Vendanna, love em in D&D and plan on playing around with em in BfW.
Zarel

Post by Zarel »

Necron wrote:Hrm, I saved the image from the how to and loaded it up in Adobe Photoshop 7 and CS2 and used to the Eyedropper (color picker) tool to fill in the colors and yet I still get the same prob. Tried several ways before posting here. Thats ok, once I get back home I'm bound and determined to get it working. I'll pay close attention to the settings when I edit this time - rgb values, opacities, layer settings and whatnot and post an update.
Also make sure you're using RGB or index mode.
Proud creator of the :whistle: smiley | I prefer the CC-0 license.
Necron

Post by Necron »

Amazing what sleep will do for someone...

Opacity 95% will get ya everytime! Guess I must of accidently used my scroll wheel around the layer or it was left that way from previous works, either way - solved!

Thanks guys.