Insane Hermit bugs

The place to post your WML questions and answers.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
  • Please use [code] BBCode tags in your posts for embedding WML snippets.
  • To keep your code readable so that others can easily help you, make sure to indent it following our conventions.
EvilEarl
Location: It's not like you will ever find me, so I won't take the effort to remember where I am.

Re: Insane Hermit bugs

Post by EvilEarl »

Thanks, I'll keep those changes in mind now that I know where to look. I'm just afraid I'm gonna have to do another round of debugging when I upgrade 1.6.4 after the Linux release is ready.

EDIT:Thanks again Turok. You really are for the users, I did not expect someone to post a link to a list with literally all of the changes. You are a great help.
Current Project:
Insane Hermit
That second campaign will probably become a book instead, or a movie or a game or something. Sorry guys.
Turuk
Sithslayer

Post by Turuk »

No problem, I do what I can.

You will not have to update within versions (i.e. from 1.6.2-1.6.4) as there would be no more WML changes. Any such changes are made in the developmental version.
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time
melinath

Post by melinath »

Missing closing tags are one of the most annoying errors you can get. I've said it before and I'll probably say it many more times:
Missing closing tags are not necessarily missing closing tags, and they are not necessarily in the file that they're supposedly in.

Luckily, the latter is the rarer case. Try putting the Earth Warrior back in, back it up, then remove chunks until you stop getting the Earth Warrior message and get the Flame Elemental message. Then look at what you just removed and figure out what's wrong with it. You've probably got the same error in multiple files.

An alternative would be running wmllint - that might catch some stuff.

Code: Select all

cd /usr/share/games/wesnoth/data/tools
./wmllint -d ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit > ~/errors.txt
Assuming this is approximately what your file system looks like (if not, modify as needed) this will give you a file in your home directory containing all the changes wmllint suggests without actually changing anything. This is very important. wmllint sometimes wants to do really odd things.
EvilEarl
Location: It's not like you will ever find me, so I won't take the effort to remember where I am.

Post by EvilEarl »

I don't think I'm gonna like wmllint. I just tried what you put and I got.

/usr/share/games/wesnoth/data/tools/wesnoth/wmltools.py:6: DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use hashlib instead
  import sys, os, re, sre_constants, md5, glob
wmllint: spell check unavailable, install python-enchant to enable
I think I will follow through with my plan of figuring out which files work and redoing the others based off of one of those since this wmllint stuff is a level above my understanding.
Current Project:
Insane Hermit
That second campaign will probably become a book instead, or a movie or a game or something. Sorry guys.
Huston

Post by Huston »

so type in

sudo apt-get install python-enchant
and then try to run wmllint again.

python-enchant is just a dependency.
coded Rebellion During the Dark Age
Currently working on:
Era of the Future
melinath

Post by melinath »

Don't bother! Those are just errors - they don't mean that the program didn't run. Anyway, you don't need to spellcheck. Look at ~/errors.txt.
EvilEarl

Post by EvilEarl »

That didn't work, I'm just going to rebuild the files so that they are stable.
Current Project:
Insane Hermit
Huston

Post by Huston »

pm me a copy and ill help isolate the bugged file.. i won't fix it but i'll isolate it. i think it would be better if you went through the bugged file on your own to fix it. you'll learn more that way.
Currently working on:
Era of the Future
melinath

Post by melinath »

Huston wrote:pm me a copy and ill help isolate the bugged file.. i won't fix it but i'll isolate it. i think it would be better if you went through the bugged file on your own to fix it. you'll learn more that way.
How about this: my output from running wmllint on Insane Hermit. Keep in mind that it is telling me what it would do, not actually changing anything.

"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/_main.cfg", line 22: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/_main.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 80: unknown usage class 
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 102: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 106: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 110: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 118: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 122: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 126: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 130: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 134: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 146: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 103: inserting "image=wesnoth-icon.png"
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/02_The_Dwarves.cfg", line 20: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/02_The_Dwarves.cfg", line 88: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/02_The_Dwarves.cfg", line 100: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/02_The_Dwarves.cfg", line 104: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/02_The_Dwarves.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 85: unknown usage class 
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 101: unknown usage class 
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 20: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 130: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 138: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 142: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 146: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 154: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 246: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 127: inserting "image=wesnoth-icon.png"
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 107: unknown usage class 
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 24: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 27: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 30: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 33: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 36: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 39: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 42: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 170: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 178: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 182: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 186: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 190: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 282: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 167: inserting "image=wesnoth-icon.png"
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 97: unknown usage class 
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 114: unknown usage class 
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 131: unknown usage class 
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 148: unknown usage class 
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 165: unknown usage class 
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 182: unknown usage class 
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 199: unknown usage class 
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 20: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 242: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 266: double space after sentence end
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 270: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 71: unknown usage class 
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 88: unknown usage class 
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 105: unknown usage class 
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 122: unknown usage class 
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 758: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 101: unknown usage class 
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 118: unknown usage class 
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 135: unknown usage class 
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 15: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Humans/Mage_Psychotic.cfg", line 20: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Humans/Mage_Psychotic.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Humans/Mage_Psychotic_x.cfg", line 20: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Humans/Mage_Psychotic_x.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Arcane-Embodiment.cfg", line 2: unit Arcane Embodiment is missing notes +{SPECIAL_NOTES_ARCANE}
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Arcane-Embodiment.cfg", line 16: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Arcane-Embodiment.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Arcane-Entity.cfg", line 2: unit Arcane Entity is missing notes +{SPECIAL_NOTES_ARCANE}
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Arcane-Entity.cfg", line 16: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Arcane-Entity.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Arcane-Fighter.cfg", line 2: unit Arcane Fighter is missing notes +{SPECIAL_NOTES_ARCANE}
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Arcane-Fighter.cfg", line 16: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Arcane-Fighter.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Arcane-Golem.cfg", line 2: unit Arcane Golem is missing notes +{SPECIAL_NOTES_ARCANE}
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Arcane_Titan.cfg", line 2: unit Arcane Titan is missing notes +{SPECIAL_NOTES_ARCANE}
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Arcane_Titan.cfg", line 16: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Arcane_Titan.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Arcane_Warrior.cfg", line 2: unit Arcane Warrior is missing notes +{SPECIAL_NOTES_ARCANE}
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Arcane_Warrior.cfg", line 16: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Arcane_Warrior.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Chaos_Dragon.cfg", line 2: unit Chaos Dragon is missing notes +{SPECIAL_NOTES_ARCANE}
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Chaos_Dragon.cfg", line 16: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Chaos_Dragon.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Flame_Embodiment.cfg", line 17: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Flame_Embodiment.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Flame_Entity.cfg", line 16: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Flame_Entity.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Flame_Fighter.cfg", line 16: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Flame_Fighter.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Flame_Titan.cfg", line 16: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Flame_Titan.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Flame_Warrior.cfg", line 16: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Flame_Warrior.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Ice_Embodiment.cfg", line 16: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Ice_Embodiment.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Ice_Entity.cfg", line 16: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Ice_Entity.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Ice_Fighter.cfg", line 16: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Ice_Fighter.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Ice_Titan.cfg", line 16: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Ice_Titan.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Ice_Warrior.cfg", line 16: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Ice_Warrior.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Nature_Warrior.cfg", line 16: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Nature_Warrior.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Water_Warrior.cfg", line 16: double space after sentence end
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/Magic_Spawn/Water_Warrior.cfg
wmllint: converting ~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units/includes.cfg
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 57: Spearman is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 57: Archer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 57: Heavy Infantryman is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 57: Cavalryman is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 63: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 63: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 63: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 63: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 74: Spearman is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 74: Archer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 74: Heavy Infantryman is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 74: Cavalryman is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 80: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 80: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 80: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 80: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/01_First_Contact.cfg", line 80: no  units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/02_The_Dwarves.cfg", line 63: Dwarvish Fighter is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/02_The_Dwarves.cfg", line 63: Dwarvish Thunderer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/02_The_Dwarves.cfg", line 63: DwarvishGuardsman is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/02_The_Dwarves.cfg", line 69: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/02_The_Dwarves.cfg", line 69: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/02_The_Dwarves.cfg", line 69: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/02_The_Dwarves.cfg", line 69: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 63: Orcish Grunt is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 63: Orcish Archer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 63: Orcish Assassin is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 63: Wolf Rider is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 63: Goblin Impaler is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 69: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 69: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 69: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 69: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 79: Orcish Grunt is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 79: Orcish Archer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 79: Orcish Assassin is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 79: Wolf Rider is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 79: Goblin Impaler is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 85: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 85: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 85: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 85: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 85: no  units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 95: Orcish Grunt is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 95: Orcish Archer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 95: Orcish Assassin is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 95: Wolf Rider is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 95: Goblin Impaler is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 101: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 101: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 101: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 101: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/03_Which_Savages.cfg", line 101: no  units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 85: Deathblade is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 85: Revenant is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 85: Dread Bat is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 85: Chocobone is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 85: Ghost is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 85: Skeleton is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 85: Skeleton Archer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 85: Bone Shooter is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 85: Soulless is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 91: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 91: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 91: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 91: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 101: Deathblade is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 101: Revenant is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 101: Dread Bat is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 101: Chocobone is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 101: Ghost is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 101: Skeleton is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 101: Skeleton Archer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 101: Bone Shooter is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 101: Soulless is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 107: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 107: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 107: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 107: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 107: no  units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 117: Deathblade is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 117: Revenant is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 117: Dread Bat is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 117: Chocobone is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 117: Ghost is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 117: Skeleton is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 117: Skeleton Archer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 117: Bone Shooter is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 117: Soulless is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 123: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 123: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 123: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 123: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 133: Deathblade is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 133: Revenant is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 133: Dread Bat is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 133: Chocobone is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 133: Ghost is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 133: Skeleton is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 133: Skeleton Archer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 133: Bone Shooter is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 133: Soulless is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 139: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 139: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 139: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/04_Ravannal's_Frustration.cfg", line 139: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 74: Revenant is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 74: Bone Shooter is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 74: Deathblade is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 74: Dread Bat is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 74: Wraith is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 74: Chocobone is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 74: Skeleton is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 74: Skeleton Archer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 74: Ghost is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 80: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 80: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 80: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 80: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 91: Swordsman is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 91: Pikeman is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 91: Javelineer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 91: Shock Trooper is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 91: Lancer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 91: Knight is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 91: Longbowman is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 91: Duelist is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 97: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 97: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 97: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 97: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 97: no  units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 108: Swordsman is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 108: Pikeman is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 108: Javelineer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 108: Shock Trooper is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 108: Lancer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 108: Knight is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 108: Longbowman is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 108: Duelist is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 108: Dragoon is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 114: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 114: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 114: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 114: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 114: no  units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 125: Revenant is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 125: Bone Shooter is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 125: Deathblade is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 125: Dread Bat is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 125: Wraith is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 125: Chocobone is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 125: Skeleton is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 125: Skeleton Archer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 125: Ghost is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 131: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 131: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 131: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 131: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 131: no  units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 142: Elvish Ranger is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 142: Elvish Marksman is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 142: Evlish Hero is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 142: Elvish Captain is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 142: Elvish Druid is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 142: Elvish Sorceress is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 148: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 148: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 148: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 148: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 148: no  units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 159: Dwarvish Thunderguard is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 159: Dwarvish Steelclad is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 159: Dwarvish Berserker is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 165: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 165: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 165: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 165: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 165: no  units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 176: Orcish Warrior is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 176: Orcish Crossbowman is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 176: Orcish Slayer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 176: Goblin Pillager is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 176: Goblin Knight is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 182: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 182: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 182: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 182: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 182: no  units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 193: Elvish Ranger is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 193: Elvish Marksman is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 193: Evlish Hero is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 193: Elvish Captain is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 193: Elvish Druid is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 193: Elvish Sorceress is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 199: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 199: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 199: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 199: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/05_Overwhelmed.cfg", line 199: no  units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 48: Draug is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 48: Banebow is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 48: Nightgaunt is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 48: Spectre is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 48: Death Knight is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 48: Deathblade is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 54: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 54: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 54: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 54: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 65: Royal Guard is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 65: Halberdier is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 65: Grand Knight is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 65: Paladin is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 65: Marksman is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 65: Master At Arms is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 65: Iron Mauler is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 65: Cavalier is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 71: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 71: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 71: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 71: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 71: no  units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 82: Dwarvish Thunderguard is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 82: Dwarvish Lord is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 82: Dwarvish Berserker is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 82: Dwarvish Sentinel is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 88: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 88: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 88: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 88: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 88: no  units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 99: Elvish Sharpshooter is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 99: Elvish Avenger is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 99: Elvish Hero is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 99: Elvish Enchantress is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 99: Elvish Sylph is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 105: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 105: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 105: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 105: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 105: no  units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 116: Orcish Warlord is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 116: Orcish Slurbow is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 116: Direwolf Rider is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 116: Orcish Slayer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 122: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 122: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 122: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 122: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/06_The_Lab.cfg", line 122: no  units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 61: Draug is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 61: Banebow is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 61: Lich is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 61: Chocobone is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 61: Deathblade is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 61: Death Knight is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 67: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 67: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 67: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 67: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 78: Great Mage is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 78: Iron Mauler is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 78: Royal Guard is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 78: Halberdier is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 78: Grand Knight is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 78: Paladin is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 78: Cavalier is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 78: Marksman is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 84: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 84: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 84: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 84: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 95: Dwarvish Thunderguard is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 95: Dwarvish Lord is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 95: Dwarvish Berserker is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 95: Dwarvish Sentinel is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 101: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 101: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 101: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 101: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 101: no  units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 112: Elvish Sharpshooter is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 112: Elvish Avenger is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 112: Elvish Hero is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 112: Elvish Outrider is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 112: Elvish Sylph is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 118: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 118: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 118: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 118: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 118: no  units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 129: Orcish Warlord is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 129: Orcish Slurbow is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 129: Direwolf Rider is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 129: Orcish Slayer is not a known unit type
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 135: no scout units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 135: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 135: no fighter units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 135: no archer units recruitable.
"~/.wesnoth1.6/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/07_Of_Time_And_Space.cfg", line 135: no  units recruitable.
Huston

Post by Huston »

Just by looking through the unit files i found some problems i'm pretty sure wmllint didn't catch.

like: he gave some of his units a race that isn't defined in mainline, and didn't make a config file defining it.
and almost all of his units for usage he put down

usage=mixed fighter
not

usage=mixed_fighter
i fixed that. and i guess i'll define the race for him.
Currently working on:
Era of the Future
EvilEarl

Post by EvilEarl »

thank you Huston. I didn't know that defining the race or that having an underscore on mixed fighter were important. I'll fix the underscores right away on mine and get it updated on the add-on server so that it says that the campaign is currently under massive debugging.

As for the wmllint error list. It seems to be pretty freakin' picky about my grammar and I noticed that units in wesnoth's core directory (like Spearman) were said to be not a known unit type. I'll see how the stable UMC's are dealing with it and fix it. When I ran wmllint to make actual changes it just added special notes and put double-spaces between sentences in dialogue and descriptions.

And the epilogue units folder, just ignore it. All I need is their standard images for dialogue on the epilogue and actually having units from different stuff will just complicate things.
Current Project:
Insane Hermit
Huston

Post by Huston »

You should remove it from the add-on server entirely. one of the rules for the add-on server is it has to be playable. since it isn't playable currently it should be removed

I'm stumped. i removed every config file from his campaign except for the _main.cfg and the first scenario's config file. and the game is pointing back to the _main.cfg file as having a problem with it.

Here is the full error(taken from stderr.txt):

20090708 12:36:08 error config: Nested quoted string at C:/Battle\ for\ Wesnoth\ 1.6.3/userdata/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/maps/02_The_Dwarves.map:1 included from C:/Battle\ for\ Wesnoth\ 1.6.3/userdata/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios/02_The_Dwarves.cfg:5 included from C:/Battle\ for\ Wesnoth\ 1.6.3/userdata/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/_main.cfg:68
20090708 12:36:08 error config: error reading usermade add-on 'C:/Battle for Wesnoth 1.6.3/userdata/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/_main.cfg'
20090708 12:36:08 error general: The following add-on had errors and could not be loaded:
C:/Battle for Wesnoth 1.6.3/userdata/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/_main.cfg
ERROR DETAILS:
^Missing closing tag for tag campaign at C:/Battle\ for\ Wesnoth\ 1.6.3/userdata/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/_main.cfg:11, value '' at C:/Battle\ for\ Wesnoth\ 1.6.3/data/core/macros/utils.cfg:314 included from C:/Battle\ for\ Wesnoth\ 1.6.3/data/core/_main.cfg:6 included from C:/Battle\ for\ Wesnoth\ 1.6.3/data/_main.cfg:5 included from C:/Battle\ for\ Wesnoth\ 1.6.3/userdata/data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/_main.cfg:20
^
and here is the code from his _main.cfg file:

#textdomain wesnoth-Insane_Hermit

[textdomain]
name="wesnoth-Insane_Hermit"
path="data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit/translations"
[/textdomain]

[binary_path]
    path="data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit"
[/binary_path]
[campaign]
    id=Insane_Hermit
    icon="external-data/insanehermit.png"
    name= _ "Insane Hermit"
    abbrev= _ "IH"
    define=CAMPAIGN_INSANE_HERMIT
    first_scenario="01_First_Contact"
    difficulties=EASY,NORMAL,HARD
    difficulty_descriptions={MENU_IMG_TXT2 "external-data/icefighter.png" _"Fighter" _"(Easy)"} +
    ";*" + {MENU_IMG_TXT2 "external-data/naturewarrior.png" _"Warrior" _"(Normal)"} +
    ";" + {MENU_IMG_TXT2 "external-data/chaosdragon.png" _"Chaos Dragon" _"(Hard)"}
    description= _ "In the lands east of Wesnoth, 624 YW, a dangerous hermit from a legend as old as the elves is rediscovered, and he doesn't want neighbors. As more people stumble upon the small home of this mage, the creations seen there are described as more dangerous than before. Can this insane hermit keep away a power that could be instantly misused?

Fight with a unique spawning system, match your small group of superior forces against the armies of humans, orcs, undead and more.

(7 scenarios, crudely balanced.  Scenario 5 needs massive work.)"

[about]
        title= _ "Campaign Design"
        [entry]
            name= "Douglas Griffith (EvilEarl)"
        [/entry]
    [/about]
    [about]
        title= _ "Campaign Maintenance"
        [entry]
        [/entry]
    [/about]
    [about]
        title= _ "Code Contributors/Fixers"
        [entry]
            name= "(Huston}"
        [/entry]
        [entry]
            name= "(melinath)"
        [/entry]
    [/about]    
    [about]
        title= _ "Artwork and Graphics Design"
        [entry]
        [/entry]
        [entry]
            name= "Jacob Smith"
        [/entry]
    [/about]
[/campaign]

#ifdef CAMPAIGN_INSANE_HERMIT
[binary_path]
    path="data/campaigns/Insane_Hermit"
[/binary_path]

[+units]
    {~campaigns/Insane_Hermit/units}
[/units]
{@campaigns/Insane_Hermit/scenarios}
#endif
i don't see any errors do you?

and here is the first scenario's code:
Spoiler:
i don't see any problems here either
Currently working on:
Era of the Future
EvilEarl

Post by EvilEarl »

I want to make sure about something. Do you use the @ or the ~ to identify the add-ons folder when identifying directory? Because I have a ~ for the unit directory and a @ for the scenario directory. Could that be the problem with the unit errors, because for all I can tell is that the game is making up errors that point to proper code because it can't identify the real ones.
Current Project:
Insane Hermit
Huston

Post by Huston »

my _main.cfg file for rebellion is coded just like yours. and i don't have any errors. take a look at it.
A Guy

Post by A Guy »

NO. Do NOT put the underscore into mixed fighter, it's not what's causing any errors, and it's used by mainline units - the AI might have trouble recruiting those units otherwise. This can also cause the AI to not recruit as much as it can (at least in my experiences) as the AI tries to recruit a unit of a category that does not exist.
Last edited by A Guy on July 9th, 2009, 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm just... a guy...
I'm back for now, I might get started on some work again.