Thread of the N3T clan

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Doc Paterson
Drake Cartographer

Re: Thread of the N3T clan

Post by Doc Paterson »

PROTEUS wrote: Those foul chicken-commanders shall feel the wrath of the N3T clan!

Seems unlikely, seeing as the N3T Clan refuses to play with them. :P
I will not tell you my corner / where threads don't get locked because of mostly no reason /
because I don't want your hostile disease / to spread all over the world.
I prefer that corner to remain hidden /
without your noses.
-Nosebane, Sorcerer Supreme
TheMasterOfBattle

Post by TheMasterOfBattle »

Doc Paterson wrote:
PROTEUS wrote: Those foul chicken-commanders shall feel the wrath of the N3T clan!

Seems unlikely, seeing as the N3T Clan refuses to play with them. :P
We will play with them if they agree to play 1v1, 2v2 and the like. And then they shall feel our wrath. :twisted:

I am pretty sure you will be accepted into the clan, I'll let F8 know so that he can add you to the list. ;)
F8 Binds...
Saurian Cartographer

Post by F8 Binds... »

Welcome, PROTEUS. (Upon your profession in faith in... :P ... jk)

In a second you'll be added to the list.

(For Sapient: if any other players attempt to join in, I will be gone until Monday. Retreats are nice.)
Proud creator of 4p- Underworld. Fascinated by Multiplayer design and balance.
I am the lone revenant of the n3t clan.
DEATH_is_undead

Post by DEATH_is_undead »

If I get some cookies, I'll join. :eng: Oh heck with it, sign me up. I find when I play 1v1v1, I team up with someone. But, then again, I'll team up on some of my maps if someone gets to strong... That disqualify me?
3P MP Scenario - Great Dwarves Escape
The best way to learn is to follow. In order to learn WML, you have to follow other's work, and check their codes.
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

The clan is not opposed to Free-For-All matchups or any such alliances which may result in any game involving more than three distinct teams. This has already been stated in the thread, so maybe you should read it some more before you decide to join? In any case, we are not interested in aggressively recruiting members; those who agree with our philosophy will come to us on their own. :roll:
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Sapient... "Looks like your skills saved us again. Uh, well at least, they saved Soarin's apple pie."
chaoticwanderer

Post by chaoticwanderer »

Hey can I join? I personally dislike 1v1v1 matches, since what usually happens is that two people start fighting and what eventually happens is that one guy gets ganged up on, or the other takes villages and becomes unstoppable later.
The RNG helps those who help themselves.
TheMasterOfBattle

my, my three request for membership in one day. It most be a record. :lol2:

LONG LIVE THE N3T! :twisted:
DEATH_is_undead

Sapient wrote:The clan is not opposed to Free-For-All matchups or any such alliances which may result in any game involving more than three distinct teams
Think I don't know that? I know one or two people in the clan... And yes, I still wish to join.
The best way to learn is to follow. In order to learn WML, you have to follow other's work, and check their codes.
TheMasterOfBattle

DEATH_is_undead wrote:
Sapient wrote:The clan is not opposed to Free-For-All matchups or any such alliances which may result in any game involving more than three distinct teams
Think I don't know that? I know one or two people in the clan... And yes, I still wish to join.
Hehe, if you so how much you hate 3 team games in a post I am sure you will be accepted.
DEATH_is_undead

TheMasterOfBattle wrote: Hehe, if you so how much you hate 3 team games in a post I am sure you will be accepted.
How many different ways can you state you hate 1v1v1's? I hate them as much as I hate my family, and trust me, I hate most of my family... I hate unbalanced team games, like 1v2, because its always a noob that runs them... The one who 'NEEDS' a player to help them, who 'NEEDS' you to go easy on them.... And then I hate it when they complain that I'm going 'too hard' on them, when really I only recruited HALF of what I could.... Back on topic, though, I only play a 3P game when its some kind of 1v1vAI or 2vAI (RPG's and such).
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

That's a statement of contempt, alright. :shock:

Now both of you young recruits-- I applaud your beliefs w.r.t the vileness of three-teamed games, but you still just need to send me your preferred "MP nickname" of course (since I don't spend enough time on the server to know what name everyone plays as lately.)

:mrgreen:
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Sapient... "Looks like your skills saved us again. Uh, well at least, they saved Soarin's apple pie."
DEATH_is_undead

Sapient wrote:That's a statement of contempt, alright. :shock:
... ,but you still just need to send me your preferred "MP nickname" of course
Very well, I usually play as The_Unforgiven, but on the new version, don't they allow forum accounts to play with passwords? ....Any way to change my forum name to The_Unforgiven?
TheMasterOfBattle

No, the only way found be to register another account on the forums to save your name. I think they allow that as long as you don't use it to post?
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

Right, you can register the other name on the forum. ( Or just use it without registering the name on the forum, assuming you're not worried about anyone else stealing it. )
:idea:
Anyways, I added The_Unforgiven to the roster. Welcome aboard!
TheMasterOfBattle

Well, welcome new members. I think that brings are active, semi-active number of members to 6. :lol2:

You, know, why didn't I think of registering my alt nick that supports the clan. Goes and does that. XD