Problem with era of strife

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ulfgur

Re: Problem with era of strife

Post by ulfgur »

Mmmmm...

I might do the animations, but I am currently figuring out how to program campaighns. Ii'l pm you if I'm ready to work on them, and you can give me an assighnment

ulfgur
Lizard

Post by Lizard »

ulfgur wrote:I'll pm you if I'm ready to work on them, and you can give me an assignment
I don't want to give assignments, I'd only like to ask that you don't do that:
ulfgur wrote:And not share them. :twisted:
Good luck with your campaign :wink:
~ I'll heal you by 4 hp if you post next to me ~
Have a look at the Era of Strife, featuring Eltireans, Eventide, Minotaurs, Saurians and Triththa
ulfgur

Post by ulfgur »

Ahhh, here is a problem, if someone is'nt bossing me around, then I generally take twice as long. :wink:

I'l see what I can do with the saurians.

ulfgur
Lizard

Post by Lizard »

I don't like bossing people around, also I'm not doing anything for the era myself ATM, and I don't like asking other people to do my work for me. So boss you around yourself :wink:
~ I'll heal you by 4 hp if you post next to me ~
Have a look at the Era of Strife, featuring Eltireans, Eventide, Minotaurs, Saurians and Triththa
ulfgur

Post by ulfgur »

Hmm. I wasnt feeling very philosophical when I made my last post, so I re-word it. I enjoy the challenge of not doing something that I choose, and therefore am prettymuch useless at. If I dont say I do it, I wont, because i get frustrated and bored. when I commit to doing something, I improve.

ulfgur
ulfgur

Post by ulfgur »

If you dont want to give me something to do, at least pm me what unit animations are completed!!!

ulfgur
Quietus
Art Contributor

Post by Quietus »

ulfgur wrote:If you dont want to give me something to do, at least pm me what unit animations are completed!!!

ulfgur
http://wesnoth-umc-dev.svn.sourceforge. ... fe/images/

Everything that has been committed to the latest update. You'll find everything you need to get started on animations. As far as completed animations... im not sure what has been done, a lot of the base frames are either incomplete or place holders, so work on animating them wont start until those are done.