Invasion from the Unknown

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mm_

Invasion from the Unknown

Post by mm_ »

Im currently playing Part 1 of "Invasion from the Unknown", but I have a problem in "Seeking the Light". When I need to acivate all 6 glyphs, I can only activate 5 because the bottom middle glyph (24.40) is shut off by that magical door. How do I open it?
Turuk
Sithslayer

Re: Invasion from the Unknown

Post by Turuk »

Well, after activating the 34,62 touchplate, did you head to the southmost cave from there and activate the other touchplate at 23,79? After both activations the chamber that contains the glyph at 29,67 should open.
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time
Ackbeet

Post by Ackbeet »

I'm running Windows XP Pro, and BfW 1.6.2. In the Invasion from the Unknown campaign, The Source of Light episode, my problem is that I can't seem to find all six glyphs. I have searched the entire screen multiple times, and not found six glyphs.
Spoiler:
Could someone please tell me where the last glyph is? Thanks!

Adrian
mm_

Post by mm_ »

Let Mal Keshar wait for three turns (on one hex) , then he will show you whzere all the glyphs are.
Ackbeet

Post by Ackbeet »

Many thanks. That did the trick.