Not fully back to operational

Discussion of all aspects of the website, wiki, and forums, including assistance requests and new ideas for them.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Geos

Not fully back to operational

Post by Geos »

Just inform, after the big down this sunday, now, when performing searches on the forum, the URL is not composing properly. Is lacking the viewtopic.php part, so it returns you to the forum main page.
That's ridiculous, dragons have no windows...
Mist
Inactive Developer

Re: Not fully back to operational

Post by Mist »

Thx. Fixed.
Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep.
Disorder.
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

>_>

A minor issue, but it's not letting me put the u-with-an-accent back into my signature. So I'm forced to just have a normal "u" in the word "Turin". It would be nice if this could be fixed. :P

<_<
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
ivan

Post by ivan »

turin wrote:>_>

A minor issue, but it's not letting me put the u-with-an-accent back into my signature. So I'm forced to just have a normal "u" in the word "Turin". It would be nice if this could be fixed. :P

<_<
It's not a minor issue. Russian don't work at all and all previous posts in Russian are broken. Looks like encoding problems.

I can't post any Cyrillic characters:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Incorrect string value: '\xD0\x92\xD0\xB5\xD1\x80...' for column 'post_text' at row 1 [1366]
vicza

Post by vicza »

ivan wrote: It's not a minor issue. Russian don't work at all and all previous posts in Russian are broken. Looks like encoding problems.
Indeed. In this theme, for example.
Incorrect string value: '\xD0\x92\xD0\xB5\xD1\x80...' for column 'post_text' at row 1 [1366]
When I press "preview", it shows them normally. But when press "Submit" -- the same error message.
Mist
Inactive Developer

Post by Mist »

SQL table charsets went bananas. Tried to fix it yesterday, but hit some unforseen reefs. Bear it for a day or two. It'll get sorted out soon.
Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep.
Disorder.