New unit?

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Nudge_R

New unit?

Post by Nudge_R »

I have an idea for a unit that would have one health point, but a very strong attack, (like a 10-10). I think that this would be interesting because it would always have to get in the last strike, but also be constantly protected. When it levels up It would either
1. Gain 1 or 2 health points every time it levels up (every 4 experience points)
or
2. After about 100 experience points it would level up to the same thing, but with 20 healh points.
Unfortunately, I am horrible at creating things, so if anyone thinks that this is a good idea, it would be great if you could work on it. I'm sorry, but i cannot.
Trau

Re: New unit?

Post by Trau »

What faction would this unit be in?

What era would that faction be in?

These two questions are... kinda important >.>
Nudge_R

Post by Nudge_R »

yeah I know, sorry. I'll leave it up to whoever decides to make it.
michchar

Post by michchar »

somehow, i get the feeling that it will get massively spammed...and anyways, you generally dont say "someone else can do that"; it goes against forum ettiquette
TheGreatRings

Post by TheGreatRings »

I had an idea sort of like this, but nothing so extreem. I have to say, this unit seems rather unballanced. It would start our easilly killable, true, but it would upgrade so fast (if it survived), that it would soon become nigh invincible. This just seems a rather unballaced concept. Note I'm not saying its a bad idea to have a unit with low health but a high attack; like I said I've toyed with a similar concept myself. It's just that I feel the disparity shoudn't be quite so great.

But don't take it from me. I haven't been playing that long, and for all I know this might be good.
"One man alone cannot fight the future"-
The X-files

"Send these foul beasts into the abyss"-Gandalf