How many campaigns did u complete?

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

kaleh

How many campaigns did u complete?

Post by kaleh »

I completed only "heir to the throne" and "under the burning suns" and gonna start "The eastern Invasion" today, I would like to hear how many campaigns u completed and how many days did it took for you?

The "heir to the throne" took me 14 days and the under the burning sun took me 12 days,I lost 59(poor,but I never played this kind of game before) and recruits 137 and recalls 173 and advancements 33 and kills 597.In "Battle of wesnorth" Asheveire was killed by konard (scepter of fire) and in 11th turn,i entered battle with 8-level 3 knights and left with 1 -Grand knight and 3 Paladins
In the "under the burning suns" took 4 losses and 443 kills and 19 recruits and 55 recalls and 37 advancements and in "the Final confrontation" Yechnagoth was killed by nym (18X4) and the level was completed in 5th turn.
turin
Lord of the East

Re: How many campaigns did u complete?

Post by turin »

Five, and another one edited to completion.

Oh, wait, you meant played through, not written... :P
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
kaleh

Post by kaleh »

lol....yeah played through,well its a good game,a lot of fun.

how does it works, In the "battle of wesnorth" level 3 "Grand Knights" weren't as good as they should be,their performance was average,I felt level 2 did better job and gave me better result.After killing Evil queen Asheveire by konard, I played the same turn, and killed her by the maze and there been a blast and then it ended, when I killed her by the Queens daughter the game didn't end till I killed the general at the far end.

By the way,It was many times referred in the game to go particular direction but I often couldn't figure out which way is that direction Like north in "Under the burning suns",so far never ran out of turns nor troubled by it, Just wanna know Am I missing something here?,
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

Up is always north, right always east, down always south, left always west, just like on a map.
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Septim

Post by Septim »

completely, some of them several times (different versions and difficulty):
EI, HTTT, Lib, SOTBE, TB, THOT, TROW, TSG, UTBS, SE, NO, LOW (Legend of Wesmere), EaW (Elves and Woses), Res (Restoration)
almost:
NR, SOF, Eliador, DM

And dont use "u" instead of "you". Non native english speakers will appreciate ...