Wesnoth-Hispano Spanish-speakers BfW community

Discuss and coordinate development of mainline and user-made content translations.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

evarxe

Wesnoth-Hispano Spanish-speakers BfW community

Post by evarxe »

Hi all. I have talked with some people in #wesnoth in freenode, and I want to make the spanish-speakers BfW community (the old community website seems to be dead since 2004) . This community can make competitions, make some contributions for the game like help to the translations of the game, eras, campaings, help... and attract developers for Battle for Wesnoth.
I have buyed a domain and a hosting. I think that the website can have a similar look to the official website and forums. Somebody can help me with this?

Regards
elricz

Re: Wesnoth-Hispano Spanish-speakers BfW community

Post by elricz »

La idea no es mala, puedes empezar con un foro y un wiki, para que sean los propios usuarios los que definan el contenido, o hacer algo del estilo de un blog si quieres dirigir un poco más los temas. ¿En qué áreas necesitas ayuda?
evarxe

Post by evarxe »

Pues el domino y el hosting ya está comprado. Me haría falta apoyo para no ir yo solo :P Ponte en contacto conmigo por email o por aqui si lo deseas. Yo había pensado hacer 4 cosas. Un wiki, para traducir el wiki oficial en ingles. Un foro. Un sistema de clanes ( para que los usuarios creen clanes, reten otros clanes, se hagan competiciones... ) y organizar usuarios para traducir totalmente las campañas (un solo jugador y multijugador).
Si quieres que montemos esto entre los dos, dímelo.
Un abrazo!
Aethaeryn
Translator

Post by Aethaeryn »

Clans don't really work out too well in Wesnoth, they tend to fall apart from lack of members. This is probably because Wesnoth is less competitive than most games, lacking an official rating system in-game. A Spanish version of the unofficial ladder might help your site, however.
Aethaeryn (User Page)
Wiki Moderator (wiki)
Latin Translator [wiki=Latin Translation](wiki)[/wiki]
Maintainer of Thunderstone Era (wiki) and Aethaeryn's Maps [wiki=Aethaeryn's Maps](wiki)[/wiki]