Northern Rebirth and SotBE Portriats Needing Color

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
YaymeQ

Post by YaymeQ »

Well, I suppose he is done since nobody has anything else to say about him I was just waiting for feedback. Obviously I haven't gotten any, so take him if you think he's good enough. Is the Jpeg okay or do you need a different filetype?
Taurus
Inactive Developer

Post by Taurus »

This Jpeg is fine. Thank you YaymeQ. Oh, and by the way, no feedback isn't always a bad thing. I find that you usually get the most feedback if there is something wrong.
Creater of the campaign, "Northern Rebirth"

Compleater of the campaign, "Son of the Black Eye"
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

fo-rizzle, that sisal is the shizzle 8)
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Sapient... "Looks like your skills saved us again. Uh, well at least, they saved Soarin's apple pie."
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

YaymeQ wrote:Well, I suppose he is done since nobody has anything else to say about him I was just waiting for feedback. Obviously I haven't gotten any, so take him if you think he's good enough. Is the Jpeg okay or do you need a different filetype?
I just found it yet. Updating pages before the actual is not a good idea and Taurus is right no feedback doesn't mean it is bad and yeah it is indeed not bad.
... all romantics meet the same fate someday
Cynical and drunk and boring someone in some dark cafe ...
All good dreamers pass this way some day
Hidin’ behind bottles in dark cafes
YaymeQ

Post by YaymeQ »

Well thank you Shadow. I suppose I'll have to do it differently next time.
vonHalenbach
Translator

Post by vonHalenbach »

YaymeQ wrote:Well thank you Shadow. I suppose I'll have to do it differently next time.
Next time :D That means you are interested in doing another coloring job?

Hidel can be yours if you like. :) I think we should let tallin-evil for jetryl or someone with more artistic knowlege than we have.
YaymeQ

Post by YaymeQ »

I think you're doing very well with the colorizing. You go ahead and do hidel I'm working on something else atm. But please let me know if there are any other coloring jobs. and someone should update this list in the northern rebirth part that says the pictures are in black and white.