Questions

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

dog4life

Questions

Post by dog4life »

What add-ons do u see such units as skeletal dragon, armageddon drake,grand marshal,fire dragon, and Yeti?
Blarumyrran
Art Contributor

Post by Blarumyrran »

yeti plays a dominant role in "Defence of the Goblin". "Extended Era" might have some of the others.
CIB
Code Contributor

Post by CIB »

For Grandmarshal just get your Lieutnant to level 4.. I don't know about Armagaddon Drake in Default Era and I have never heard about Skeletal Dragon. There was a Dragon in The Rise of Wesnoth, not sure if it was called Fire Dragon though.
Blarumyrran
Art Contributor

Post by Blarumyrran »

CIB wrote:For Grandmarshal just get your Lieutnant to level 4.
in default, lieutenant can only go lvl 3 - general. it cannot advance into lvl 4 grandmarshal.
CIB
Code Contributor

Post by CIB »

Are you sure? I remember getting a level 4 in default era..
Blarumyrran
Art Contributor

Post by Blarumyrran »

i checked it over just before answering: http://zapicm.freeshell.org/trunk/tree_ ... fault.html
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

You can't advance to a Grand Marshal except in certain campaigns like Eastern Invasion.

The Skeletal Dragon, Fire Dragon and Yeti are monster units, you can't ever control them, but they show up in various campaigns and MP scenarios.
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

turin wrote:You can't advance to a Grand Marshal except in certain campaigns like Eastern Invasion.
Actually...
Loyalist_General.cfg wrote:

Code: Select all

#ifdef CAMPAIGN_THE_RISE_OF_WESNOTH
	advanceto=null
	{AMLA_TOUGH 3}
#else
	advanceto=Grand Marshal
#endif
..? :?
elricz

Post by elricz »

zookeeper wrote:
turin wrote:You can't advance to a Grand Marshal except in certain campaigns like Eastern Invasion.
Actually...
Loyalist_General.cfg wrote:

Code: Select all

#ifdef CAMPAIGN_THE_RISE_OF_WESNOTH
	advanceto=null
	{AMLA_TOUGH 3}
#else
	advanceto=Grand Marshal
#endif
..? :?
I was not taking this account for the unit trees; the script is modified for trunk, so now the General advances to Grand Marshall, both in the race and faction views. If it is not showing, refreshing the page may help.
dog4life

Post by dog4life »

I had see these units in the unit trees in the unit tables and just wanted to see where u see them and not to add the fact they all are level 4, level 5 units.