Multiplayer Strategy

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

DragonLord

Multiplayer Strategy

Post by DragonLord »

What are your strategies for multiplayer, and what race do you play as?

-DragonLord
Fate is like an unpopular restaurant in which odd waiters come and give you things you didn't ask for and don't always like.
Dave
Founding Developer

Post by Dave »

With humans, I like using scouts for lots of mobility. They can capture villages fast, but they can also fight okay when they need to.

After a first wave of scouts, I usually hire a few spearmen specially for fighting enemies who aren't good against piercing attacks. (If my enemies are undead though, I don't get spearmen, since spearmen are awful against undead).

I also use a few fencers, since their hard-to-hit feature is nifty. Lots of scouts are usually what I do with when I'm humans though.

David
arael

Post by arael »

I'm playing elves. First I build 2*scout 1*gryphen and 2 other units (depends on level and oponent). Then I'm moving my comander to nerby vilage. In the game I'm defending good positions by fighters and try to take control of villages left without guard by my Gryphens. Shamans are usefull.
DragonLord

Post by DragonLord »

Versus Undead, I always build a huge force of Heavy Soldiers, which own almost any Undead unit. I also don't get spearmen, which have no value versus Undead scum...
Fate is like an unpopular restaurant in which odd waiters come and give you things you didn't ask for and don't always like.