Volcano Island(Coding help, please)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

jg

Post by jg »

The problem in most cases with that is, either the picture is in the wrong directory (or the path to it is), or you have to restart Wesnoth and try again. So that it can load the images.

That is how I at least solved the problem with similar cases. :wink:

jg
IanB

Post by IanB »

Hi

I have just downloaded this campain from the server and I'm missing the Naga icon, it's selectable but just no image. All I can see is the Naga fighter. I don't have many campains loaded and can't find them anywhere. Where can I download them from.

Campain version: 1.1.8
Wesnoth version 1.1.2a
jg

Post by jg »

Did you mean the adress of the campaign server? It is:http://campaigns.wesnoth.org/. But you can also get campaigns from in-game. In your version it is the last option in the 'campaigns' menu.

Have you tried what I adviced in the above message?

jg

P.S: Welcome to the forums!
IanB

Post by IanB »

Hi jg

No, found the server no problem. From there I've been downloading some of the campaigns, but I've recently dowloaded this one, but can only see the Naga fighter and the Naga is listed but no images. I've hunted on my drive to see if they're anywhere else, but can't find them.

Where can I go to find this charater set of images?

Thanks

Ian

P.S. Thanks for the welcome, been reading the forum for awhile, mainly for tips :)
tsr

Post by tsr »

IanB wrote: No, found the server no problem. From there I've been downloading some of the campaigns, but I've recently dowloaded this one, but can only see the Naga fighter and the Naga is listed but no images. I've hunted on my drive to see if they're anywhere else, but can't find them.

Where can I go to find this charater set of images?
This campaign is broken because the basic naga unit is no longer in the official package.

You can however get the image from http://www.wesnoth.slack.it/units.cgi?p ... &unit=Naga, tuck it in the appropiate directory and keep playing. (although I don't know if there are more problems later on in the campaign)

/tsr
jg

Post by jg »

Stupid me! I should have read your message properly, I thought you meant the Naga unit the developers of this campaign have made.

jg
IanB

Post by IanB »

Many thanks for the info.

Dead link though. I'll play a different campaign and leave this till its fixed.
LezzerLord

Post by LezzerLord »

How do i win scenario 2? "Escape across the reaf" the objectives say, but how do i do that?
tofudragon7

Post by tofudragon7 »

When I got to "prison," I ended the turn, and it said I won. On the next level, it would not let me recruit or recall any units. I repeated this several times, and got the same problems. (I ended up just savestate hacking so I could see how it ended).