Arguments over sound undead strategies

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Zhukov
Art Contributor

Post by Zhukov »

Dimwit, just a note: Using painfully large text does not make you look intelligent or funny.
DimWit

Post by DimWit »

Zhukov wrote:Dimwit, just a note: Using painfully large text does not make you look intelligent or funny.
sorry about that I didn't think he saw it the first time i tried to explain what i met. :lol:
Ranger M
Art Contributor

Post by Ranger M »

DimWit wrote:(A) They don't care

I didn't sign the poll... Why? Cause who really cares about a poll like that except people that spend thier entire day at the forums not playing..?
Why do you think that such polls are made? they allow input into the game, it may have been completely unrelated this, but the poll was there to give this kind of information, if you don't take part in the polls then nobody can act on them.

For example, who these be geared to? People who use 1.0.2, or 1.1.x. How should JW know weather it is worth making them for either version if he doesn't know what people use?

There is no point in deliberately not voting
DimWit wrote:I wasn't trying to make JW look stupid....
You're so good at math, do this math:
DA: INT(10*1.25*1.00)*0.7*2 = 16.8
Skele: INT(7*1.25*1.30)*0.4*3 = 13.2
Is incorrect... Theres not more than one way i can say this....
No, you wern't, you were trying to make me look stupid. I had thought about what I said, I don't post without thinking and checking on subjects like this
DimWit wrote:Instead of making another responds to thread below i responded by editing this one....
Why edit your post? I have no way of knowing that anythin new has been said in the subject if you edit your post. I only knew that you had responded because I went back to check where the painfully large text that Zhukov mentioned was, if he hadn't I would never have seen it.

So either, you deliberately didn't want me to see your reply, or you didn't think about it (something it seems that you should try more often)
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

I surveyed the servers and saw about 40 on the dev server, about 60 on the stable server.

Side note: the name "Elvish_NF_Pillager", which I was forced to use by the name restrictions in 1.1.2, is not a valid username in 1.0.2.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
appleide

Post by appleide »

Ranger M, why are you quoting yourself? it's not like Dimwit missed it or anything; he hasn't even replied yet. :roll:

Instead of Argueing (as was said on the topic name), I think DimWit should write his own article on strategy and put it up on the Wiki, explicitly mentioning it is for 1.0.2 users only.
Why did the fish laugh? Because the sea weed.
Ranger M
Art Contributor

Post by Ranger M »

Um, I don't remember doing that. :?

Meh, must have been an accident, can a mod delete it (the option isn't there for me for some reason)
Disto

Post by Disto »

Ranger M wrote:Um, I don't remember doing that. :?

Meh, must have been an accident, can a mod delete it (the option isn't there for me for some reason)
That's because it isn't the latest post.
Creator of A Seed of Evil
Creator of the Marauders
Food or Wesnoth? I'll have Wesnoth
Ranger M
Art Contributor

Post by Ranger M »

Disto wrote:
Ranger M wrote:Um, I don't remember doing that. :?

That's because it isn't the latest post.
It was when I tried, although I had already pressed reply (I was in the middle of typing the reply, and I knew that I had to do it before submitting my reply) then I quit the reply option, went back to the thread, and looked and I couldn't do it.

although I didn't try using the back option on my browser (probably would have worked then) but it's too late to try now.
Cuyo Quiz

Post by Cuyo Quiz »

Don't troll the feed?. Seriously, we don't need this much damage control and self-lowering.
Cuyo Quiz,where madness meets me :D
Turn on, tune in, fall out.
"I know that, but every single person nags about how negative turin is; it should be in the FPI thread "Turin should give positive comments" =)"-Neorice,23 Sep 2004
JW

Post by JW »

The concerns have been addressed, it's clear that there was a misunderstanding that the newest balance of units was being referred to, and this has gotten way off topic.

I'd lock it if I could.